241 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (241)
- North West England (81)
- East Midlands (26)
- South East England (26)
- Eastern England (20)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (17)
- London (16)
- Scotland (13)
- West Midlands (13)
- South West England (11)
- North East England (8)
- 03 June 2021
- Forth Valley College - Stirling, FK8 1SE
- £34,170.00 to £42,357.00 per year
Job Description Lecturer - Health & Social Care £34,170 - £42,357 (pro-rata) 0.2 FTE/7 hours Based at Stirling Campus The Department of Care, Sport and Construction wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Lecturer in Health and Social Care to work with ...
- 01 June 2021
- People Plus Group LTD - TWR, NE6
- £10.00 per hour
Health & Social Care Personal Assistant Job title Social Care Personal Assistant Hours ( Up to) 12 hrs per week Location Byker (NE6) Rates of pay £10.00 per hour Personal Assistant required for a happy and popular young girl, who has a lovely personality, ...
- 09 June 2021
- People Plus Group LTD - Newcastle upon Tyne, TWR, NE4
- £12.50 per hour
Health & Social Care Personal Assistant Job title Female Health & Social Care Personal Assistant Hours 25 hours per week (5 hours per day) Location Westgate Hill (NE4) Rates of pay £12.50 per hour Personal Assistant required for a 1-year-old boy, who has ...
- 07 June 2021
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Chichester, PO19 8EZ
- £21,892-£24,157 pa (pro rata)
The Chichester Primary Care Network (PCN) Community team have a vacancy for a Proactive Care Coordinator, full or part time hours available. The role involves coordinating care for patients, working within a well-established multidisciplinary team. This ...
- 24 May 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Buckingham, MK18 1NU
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to announce an opportunity for a part time (22.5 hours per week) Community Healthcare Assistant in the Rapid Response & Intermediate Care (RRIC) team based in Winslow. Do you have experience of working in ...
- 25 May 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Wallasey, CH46 1PQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
The All Age Disability Service is a social care staff group that transferred to the NHS as part of Health and Social Care Integration Agenda. Are you a qualified social worker looking for a new opportunity? We have vacancies working within the integrated ...
- 27 May 2021
- Creative Support - Northenden, Manchester
- £9.10 per hour
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which is looking to recruit warm and person centered Relief Support Workers to provide the highest standards to service users with mental health needs in Northenden, Greater Manchester. We are looking ...
- 27 May 2021
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL29 8AY
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
The post holder will support the trained nurse and other health care professionals in the delivery of the highest standard of patient focused care. Improve the Quality of the fundamental aspects of Health and Social Care for people who are acutely or ...
- 20 May 2021
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, SW1E 6QP
- £43,712 - £49,325 PA inc. HCAS Pro-Rata
Case Manager Are you interested in being part of a developing Integrated Care Service? Are you an experienced senior registered mental health or dual registered nurse looking for a new challenge or looking to develop your career in a new direction? Are you ...
- 09 June 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Renfrew, PA4 0PF
- £19,287.00 to £21,086.00 per year
Advert Based in Renfrew Care Home, 72 Cockles Loan, Renfrew.Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the delivery of care to older adults, consistent with Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership policies and procedures. This will involve ...