23 Healthcare swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 14 July 2021
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - BURY, BL9 7TD
We are looking to appointexperienced health care support workers that are keen to be part of a busy and fast paced environment with a high patient turnover. You will join our excellent team on the Ambulatory Care unit (ACU) and you would mainly be dealing with...
- 28 June 2021
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - Oldham, OL1 2JH
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata
The Division of Medicine at the Oldham Care Organisation are looking for patient focussed support staff to join our new clinical team to support patients across the hospital requiring enhanced patient observation to their nursing teams across the Division. ...
- 29 June 2021
- Talent Finder - CA7 4LF
POSITION: Part-time Carer SALARY: Depending on experience HOURS: 18 hours a week on a 2-week fixed rota, shifts 7.30am – 1.30pm LOCATION: Bank Mill Visitor Centre, Beckfoot, Silloth on Solway CA7 4LF DESCRIPTION: Our client is seeking to employ a Carer to ...
- 30 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - KENDAL, LA9 7RG
- £18,005 - £19,337 £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Would you like to bepart of a Teamensuringhigh standards of cleanlinessare achieved for patients, visitors and staff? Are youpassionate about service deliveryandkeen to developin a role within a support setting? Do you want to go home at the end of your shift ...
- 28 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Ulverston, LA12 7BT
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum Pro Rata
Mid Furness Integrated Care Community (ICC) Team is a Team of health and Social Care Workers, voluntary organisations and wider community assets working together to practice population health. A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join ...
- 01 July 2021
- North West Ambulance Service - Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PQ
- £19,737 - £21,142 PA (Pro Rata)
Are you looking for a new career? One where you can really make a difference? North West Ambulance Service can offer you this and much more The Role:NHS 111 Health Advisors take a variety of incoming calls from patients, providing them with an appropriate ...
- 08 July 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
Children’s Complex needs community support worker Band 3 20 hours per week An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the ISCAN team (Integrated service for children with additional needs) involving caring for children with additional needs and their ...
- 09 July 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Kendal, LA9 7RG
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to work in a Ward environment. You will work in support of and under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN), providing nursing care and ...
- 22 July 2021
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust - Lancaster, LA1 4RP
- £18,005 - £19,337 £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
A Vacancy at University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. Do you want to deliver outstanding care and be part of a forward thinking, inspirational, innovative team who have overcome significant challenges in the last few years, and to join us on...
- 08 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL98RN
- £18,005 - £19,337 none
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual with excellent IT and administrative skills to support our school nursing team. The successful applicant will be able to work under pressure, will be organised and have excellent communication skills. The...