52 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (52)
- North West England (25)
- South East England (10)
- East Midlands (8)
- South West England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- Scotland (2)
- North East England (1)
- Cymru (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 04 June 2021
- The Medaille Trust - Southampton, Hampshire
- £20,000 per year, pro rata
MODERN SLAVERY CASE WORKER ASSISTANT SALARY: £20,000 per annum, pro rata for part time HOURS: 16 hours per week LOCATION: Southampton CONTRACT: Fixed Term Contract, 1 year maternity cover As the Modern Slavery Case Worker Assistant, you will provide practical ...
- 25 May 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0FR
- 25,485 - 35,607
We are looking to recruit an Older Adult Social Worker to be based in Hinckley Locality, on a part time fixed term basis (22.5 hours per week.) Working in Adult Social Care At Leicestershire County Council, we want our Community Support Workers, Social Workers...
- 04 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 3RJ
- £21,892 - £24,157 pro rota
• We are expanding the digital and community engagement work that has createdHAYPeterborough.co.ukinto the rest of Cambridgeshire, and creating a family of digital spaces, including one for Huntingdonshire. The Senior Peer Support Worker will work alongside ...
- 28 May 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Cheltenham, GL51 0JA
- £9.87-10.18 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 21 May 2021
- PBS4 - Bracknell
- £9.70 per hour
Bank Support Worker (Internally know as an Enablement Assistant) Hourly rate: £9.70 per hour Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Employment type: Bank You must be a driver with access to your own vehicle About the role We are looking for someone who has a great ...
- 20 May 2021
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Woking, Home Counties, Gu24 9QY
- £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
Are you looking for a new challenge and are you passionate about helping others as much as we are? Join our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Build your skills and enjoy great benefits. About the role We currently have an opportunity ...
- 08 June 2021
- Platfform - Cardiff, Cardiff County
- £22,351 per year, pro rata
The Role and Purpose The Workforce Development Project is delivered by Platfform across Cardiff and Vale Health Board areas providing high quality substance misuse and mental health training support to individuals to complete their qualifications through ...
- 07 June 2021
- Guidant Group - Scotland, PA15 4AX
- £23,000 per year
- Pro Rata
Scotland, Homebased with some Travel Circa Salary £23,000 per annum pro rota 12 Months Fixed Term, Part Time Contract until June 2022 (working 18.5 hour per week split over 2-3days) The role Roots of Empathy is an international , evidence-based classroom ...
- 27 May 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TJ
- £9.29 to £9.49 per hour
We are looking for people to join our team to provide support, guidance and deliver high standards of personal care. Portland College is a Registered Care Home and SEN college providing care and education to people with a wide range of disabilities. We need ...
- 04 June 2021
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Ilkeston, DE7 8LN
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa, pro-rata
Exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of DCHS Hotel Services team. What really matters to us is providing every one of our patients with an excellent experience, a service that really cares and one that delivers the right outcome and we achieve this every...