126 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- East Midlands (126)
- Nottinghamshire (35)
- Lincolnshire (33)
- Leicestershire (31)
- Derbyshire (16)
- Northamptonshire (11)
- 02 February 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Skegness/Louth, PE23 5LS
- £21,892 - £24,157 £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Registered Nursing Associate Band 4 Skegness & Mablethorpe ICT Louth & Wolds ICT Hours: Full and part time hours considered. The role of the Nursing Associate is to work with the multi professional team and the Registered Nurse to assess, plan, organise and ...
- 12 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0DQ
- £9.00 to £11.00 per hour
Join Hays Social Care team as a Support Worker (children) working across Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Children's Residential Support Worker - Nottinghamshire area - Temporary position I am looking within the Nottingham, Nottinghamshire area for a qualified ...
- 16 February 2021
- Creative Support - Loughborough, Leicestershire
We are looking for a warm, resourceful, energetic and diverse team of Recovery Support Workers to join our new service Forest Road Loughborough. Forest Road is a step-through accommodation based service offering holistic support for up to seven service users. ...
- 24 February 2021
- Bamboo Recruitment Ltd - Northampton, Midlands, NN5 6NU
- £40,000 to £42,000 per year
Registered Manager required for a two bedded children and young peoples home in Northampton supporting young people aged 8 - 18 years with emotional behavioural needs. What they can offer for the Registered Manager role in Northampton - Salary £40k rising to £...
- 26 February 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Lincoln, LN2 5QY
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa
Senior Health Care support workers with experience and skills in Emergency and Urgent Care needed to work alongside Advanced Clinical Practitioners and GP's to provide support for the minor illness and minor injury services to the people of Lincoln. You will ...
- 04 February 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Harborough, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- 25,485 - 35,607
We are looking to recruit Two permanent and one temporary Older Adult Social Worker to be based in the Blaby, Oadby, Wigston and Market Harborough Locality, on a full time basis (37 hours per week.) Working in Adult Social Care At Leicestershire County Council...
- 10 February 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- £23,250.00 to £25,128.00 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit two Community Care Worker positions in the Erewash locality of Derbyshire. The role involves a range of tasks linked to social work practice in the Locality and would include parenting assessments, supporting ...
- 16 February 2021
- Creative Support - Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £8.90 per hour based on experience and qualifications
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people living in supported living services in Derby? Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care services for people ...
- 16 February 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3PB
- £22,183 per year
We are looking to recruit a Care Worker Level 3 to work within Social Care Reablement, for 37h/week on a permanent contract. The starting salary is £22,183, rising to £23,541 on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation ...
- 17 February 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Skegness, PE25 2BS
- £24,907 - £30,615 Part time considered
We have an exciting new role and opportunity at Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust (LCHS) for a rotational Physiotherapist. This post is based in Skegness and will be suitable for any newly qualifying Physiotherapist or an existing Band 5 ...