5 Health social care jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 06 October 2021
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £26,000 to £28,000 per year
- + bonus scheme
Service/Registered Manager Up to £28,000 Bonus Scheme Mansfield, Nottinghamshire I am currently looking for a special person to manage a specialist residential service for adults with a Learning Disability who may have dual diagnoses and associated complex ...
- 20 October 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Widmerpool, NG12 5QL
- £11.45 per hour
About the Role About the Role As a Senior Carer for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such...
- 28 September 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham/Mansfield, NG3 3AA
- £22,549 - £24,882 Per annum (pro rata for Part-time)
An exciting opportunity to work as a band 4 Triage and Support Worker in the Liaison and Diversion Service. This role is a challenging role based in Police custody in Mansfield carrying out Triage assessments for those referred to the service whilst in police ...
- 05 October 2021
- Voyage Care - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 5HN
- £9.41 per hour
Female Senior Support Worker required Shifts: 7am-2.30pm; 2.30pm-9.30pm; 7am-9.30pm Pay £9.41 per hour As life starts to get back to normal, the people we support need additional staff to help them live their best lives As a thank you for joining us this ...
- 15 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG14 7DA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A Vacancy at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust provides a large range and diversity of adult secure services in the East Midlands as well as secure services in South Yorks and Bassetlaw, Wathwood Hospital. The Division is in a unique ...