100 Social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- North West England (100)
- Greater Manchester (40)
- Lancashire (29)
- Merseyside (19)
- Cumbria (6)
- Cheshire (5)
- 23 December 2020
- Creative Support - Carlisle, Cumbria
- £9.05 per hour
Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Employing over 5,200 staff members, we are continuing to grow at a fast pace nationally and ...
- 23 December 2020
- Creative Support - Liverpool, Merseyside
- Up to £9.15 per hour
Creative Support is a non-profit provider of personalised care and support for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. At our service in Liverpool, you will work alongside our Hub Coordinator ...
- 24 December 2020
- CRG Homecare - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M12 4JD
- £35,000.00 per year
Job Title: Registered Branch Manager Location: Manchester City Branch (M12 4JD) Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs Salary: Upto £35,000 per annum You will be responsible for managing the CRG Homecare Manchester branch to oversee the delivery of care, ...
- 08 January 2021
- Allied Healthcare - Wirral, Merseyside, CH43 5RE
- £17,500.00 per year
Job Title: Field Care Supervisor Branch Location: Wirral Branch (CH43 5RE) Hours: Permanant Contract working 37.5hrs per week Salary: Upto £17,500 per annum As a Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for the ongoing field supervision of domiciliary and...
- 14 January 2021
- Creative Support - Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.80 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team in Astley, Wigan. We are looking for motivated, caring ...
- 14 January 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £18,005 - £19,337
Required to work within a District Nursing Team to provide a high standard of nursing care to patients in their own home and the clinic setting, as directed by the District Nurse Team Leader. You will be based with a team within Salford however could be ...
- 31 December 2020
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington & St Helens Area, WA2 8WA
- £31,365 - £37,890 £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Job Title: Forensic Social Worker Band: 6 Location: St Helens/Warringtonarea Based at the Hollins Park, the Forensic Outreach Service cover statutory duties under mental health legislation and the duties of care co-ordinato and social supervisor. The FOS work ...
- 06 January 2021
- Creative Support - Urmston, Manchester
- Up to £8.80 per hour
Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation which is looking to recruit warm and person centred individuals in your area to provide the highest standards to service users with support needs. With a strong history of over twenty years in helping ...
- 07 January 2021
- Transitional Plus Care - Merseyside, North West England
- £10.30 to £11.70 per hour
- Package including: full induction, supported training, pension, paid leave.
We have an exciting new opportunity for the right committed professional to work as part of our highly experienced operational management team. As a Team Leader, you will lead a small team of support workers delivering an enabling and empowering support based ...
- 12 January 2021
- St Helens Council - St. Helens, Merseyside
- £27,741 to £35,745 per year
- Plus Weekend and Shift Alllowance
This Employer does not accept C.V's An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established social care team in the Emergency Department at Whiston Hospital. We are an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team with the primary aim of ensuring a safe and timely ...