6 Social care jobs in BirminghamShow filters
- 08 June 2020
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Birmingham, B1 3RB
- From £10.09 per hour
Are you looking for flexible work to fit in around responsibilities? Would you like the option to work some additional hours? Would you like to be paid weekly? Would you like to choose shifts that suit your circumstances and lifestyle? Do you have experience ...
- 03 July 2020
- Homecare4u - B31 2NQ
Care Assistant You will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle as you will be driving to clients homes. We are looking to recruit drivers within the following Northfield areas: B31 B45 Homecare4u are a domiciliary company who provide ...
- 17 June 2020
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham - City Wide, B16 8JJ
- Salary: £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced nurse leader with experience in operational and professional practice within community nursing services. The successful candidate will be supported to continue to develop their leadership ...
- 02 July 2020
- Fulbridge - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £8.72 to £11.00 per hour
- Additional sleep pay £35 per night, where applicable
As an accredited training provider with over 10 years’ experience at the forefront of providing the best staff within the Children’s Care Sector, Fulbridge Social Care are in a unique position to train the right individuals to work confidently within children ...
- 05 June 2020
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B24 9FD
- £21,892 to £24,157 per annum
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested We have an exciting opportunity for the right person. The Assistant Practitioner is a new role within Birmingham ...
- 30 June 2020
- Bethphage - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £20,725.65 per year
- Simply Health cash plan + pension contributions + Long service rewards + recruitment rewards
ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER FULL TIME 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK £20,725.65 This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in the West Midlands. Arden Place is a brand new supported living accommodation for adults with learning ...