4 Customer service swyddi yn NorfolkDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 16 July 2021
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn - Kings Lynn, PE30 4ET
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
We’re looking for someone who can turn patients and customer expectations into tangible service improvement, working across the Estates and Facilities to shape services for our customers. This is a key senior role in the Estates and Facilitates Service of the ...
- 20 July 2021
- Sanctuary Group - Diss, IP22 4LF
- £9.99-10.3 per hour
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...
- 07 July 2021
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Fixed term contract/secondment opportunity until 31st March 2022 Digital Health Change Lead (Clinical desirable/not essential) – Band 7 The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (NNUHFT) Digital Health team is responsible for the ...
- 28 July 2021
- Home Group Limited - Norwich (Aspland Road), NR1 1SH
- £18,576 to £19,200 per year
- Salary from £18,576 to £18,730 (pro rata), Sleep In Shifts of £35.00
Support Worker Norfolk, Norwich Part Time (25 hours per week), Permanent Contract Salary from £18,576 to £18,730 (pro rata) , Sleep In Shifts of £35.00 From £9.50 per hour if you’d prefer to work on a casual basis Plus, Brilliant Benefits Empowering customers ...