2 Security & Protective Services Jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (2)
- 04 August 2020
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £23,129 to £23,129 per year
- £23,129 per annum inc 24/7 rotational shift allowance
Working across all University sites, main duties for the role will include patrolling University grounds and properties, responding to incidents and alarms and implementing crime prevention measures in consultation with the security management team. You will ...
- 21 July 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- National Apprenticeship Scale
INTEGRATED CARE DIVISION PATIENT & ADMIN SUPPORT ASSISTANT APPRENTICE - SUITE 5 ADMIN Full Time: 37.5 hours per week SALARY: National Apprenticeship Scale Are you self motivated? Willing to learn? Want to work as part of a team? Chesterfield Royal Hospital is ...