9 Designer jobs in OxfordshireShow filters
- Full time (9)
- 20 March 2020
- University Of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
The Nuffield Department of Population Health, Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford Grade 7: £32,817 - £40,322 p.a. You will take responsibility for the scientific design, analysis, and validation of a new battery of active and passive measures of cognitive and ...
- 30 March 2020
- Diamond Light Source Ltd - Oxfordshire, South East England
Join the Diamond Data Analysis Software Group and the Ada Lovelace Centre to develop and support cutting-edge scientific software in a distributed computing environment. About Us Diamond Light Source is one of the most advanced scientific facilities in the ...
- 10 March 2020
- Perspectum Diagnostics Ltd - Oxford
- £25,000 to £40,000 per year
We are looking for a talented individual who has a strong background in statistical analysis, with experience of a wide variety of analysis techniques to join our dedicated Biomarker Science team. Duties and Responsibilities Perform statistical analyses on ...
- 16 March 2020
- Oxford Biomedica - Oxford, OXF, OX4 6LT
- £45,000 to £50,000 per year
New opportunities to help us deliver innovation at our new state of the art fill/finish facility Our new fill/finish suites will contain bespoke-designed isolation technologies, automated filling systems and sanitisation technologies to meet the demanding ...
- 13 March 2020
- Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
Applications are invited for a Researcher in Medical Statistics, Epidemiology or Data Science to work in the Primary Care Epidemiology Group lead by Professor Julia Hippisley-Cox on a research programme on the early diagnosis, prevention and management of ...
- 27 March 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £31,841 to £50,068 pa
This is a novel post to support the clinical research activities of the Oxford Eye Hospital. The post is funded for one year. There may be the possibility of an extension, subject to satisfactory progress and the provision of additional funding. The appointee ...
- 17 March 2020
- UK Atomic Energy Authority - OX14 3DB
- £33,441 to £50,936 per year
Are you an experienced experimental physicist or a research and development engineer with excellent communication and influencing skills? Do you have a background in fusion science or nuclear physics, or experience with experimental disciplines such as UHV ...
- 01 April 2020
- Medical Research Council - Harwell, Didcot
- £29,181 to £33,755 per year
The overall aim of our research programme on the genetics of type 2 diabetes is to investigate mechanisms underlying human genome wide association (GWA) loci for diabetes, with a particular focus on adipose tissue and fat distribution. Genome wide association...
- 12 March 2020
- OMass Technologies Ltd - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
OMass Therapeutics specializes in applying state-of-the-art native mass spectrometry platforms to characterizing challenging protein assemblies, including membrane proteins. By preserving the structures of protein assemblies, we provide novel structural ...