56 Designer jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- South East England (56)
- Oxfordshire (26)
- Hampshire (12)
- Kent (5)
- Surrey (5)
- West Sussex (3)
- Berkshire (2)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (2)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- Full time (56)
- 18 November 2019
- Remarkable Jobs Limited - SL6 1SL
- £35,000 to £50,000 per year
Product Development Designer (UX/UI) Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire – Close to Station / Town Centre Salary: £ Depending on experience Excellent Benefits to include EMI options career progression Remarkable Jobs are partnering with a leading software ...
- 15 November 2019
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £31,866 to £40,322 per year
The Institute for Communication Systems (ICS) home of the 5G Innovation Centre (5GIC) is looking to recruit a research fellow in Digital Design for Advanced Communication Systems. The successfulcandidate will be part of the Wireless Systems Lab and will have ...
- 27 November 2019
- Diamond Light Source Ltd - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £33,963 to £45,949 per year
About Us Diamond Light Source is the UK’s national synchrotron; a huge scientific facility designed to produce very intense beams of X-rays, infrared and ultraviolet light. Our scientists use the light to study a vast range of subject matter, from new ...
- 25 November 2019
- University of Oxford, Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences - Oxfordshire, South East England
NUFFIELD DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDICS, RHEUMATOLOGY AND MUSCULOSKELETAL SCIENCES Medical Statistician (144246) Grade 7: £32,817-£39,152 p.a. We are seeking to recruit a Medical Statistician to join the Oxford Clinical Trials Research Unit (OCTRU) and the Centre ...
- 04 December 2019
- Diamond Light Source Ltd - Harwell, Didcot
Full time or part time considered About Us Diamond Light Source is the UK’s national synchrotron; a huge scientific facility designed to produce very intense beams of X-rays, infrared and ultraviolet light. Our scientists use the light to study a vast range of...
- 13 November 2019
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Reading, RG1
- £450.00 per day
The main responsibilities of the post are: ● "Extract, transform, load" refers to the practice of loading data into a data warehousing environment in a business. This means data need to be copied, or extracted, from your businesses processes and loaded into ...
- 02 December 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Berkshire, Berkshire, SL5 8AA
- £39,303.00 to £45,505.00 per year
Business Analyst (Technical) - Permanent Job in Ascot Your new company Following the merger of Wexham, Heatherwood and Frimley Park hospital in 2014, Frimley Health Foundation Trust was formed. Frimley Health Foundation Trust are embarking on a strategic ...
- 28 November 2019
- Medical Research Council - Harwell, Didcot
- £29,181 to £33,755 per year
Molecular Biologist Harwell, Oxfordshire Fixed Term, 2 years £29,181-£33,755 About Us The MRC Harwell Institute is recognised as an international centre of excellence in mouse genetics. Within this context, the mouse is used as a model organism for ...
- 27 November 2019
- University of Oxford, Dept of Computer Science - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
This role is a fixed-term contract for up to six months. This position will be supporting a research project funded by the Information Commissioner’s Office on “Informing the future of data protection by design and by default in smart homes”, under the ...
- 29 November 2019
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Worthing, BN11 2DH
- £44,606 - £50,819 per annum
Western Sussex Hospitals is a leading acute hospital trust, with rewarding career opportunities for caring, committed and innovative people who wish to be valued for the work they do and empowered to continually improve the services we provide. We are a CQC-...