62 Designer jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- South East England (62)
- Oxfordshire (27)
- Hampshire (17)
- Kent (6)
- Surrey (5)
- Berkshire (2)
- Buckinghamshire (2)
- West Sussex (2)
- West Berkshire (1)
- 16 September 2019
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Hampshire, SO21 1DA
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year
Our client is a major tier 1 contractor working in the water and construction sectors. They are currently looking for a Pre- Construction Manager on contract for their London operations Key Responsibilities: To co-ordinate with the Heads of each department and...
- 03 October 2019
- Dreams Ltd - hp10 9yu
For over 30 years, Dreams has been passionate about providing the perfect night`s sleep. As the UK`s leading bed specialist, the company is committed to providing the highest standard of expert customer service and advice, and offers an extensive selection of ...
- 27 September 2019
- Science and Technology Facilities Council - Didcot, Oxfordshire
- £38,318 to £58,308 per year, pro rata
Lead/Senior Optical Systems Engineer UKRI- STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Didcot £38,318 - £58,308 (dependent on skills and experience and inclusive of annual allowance) Full time/Part Time (minimum 26 hours per week) Open ended About Us The Science and ...
- 07 October 2019
- University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Silicon Detector Development Engineer Denys Wilkinson Building, Keble Road, Oxford Grade 10: £55,750 - £64,605 p.a. The sub-department of Particle Physics is seeking an established international expert in silicon detector development and engineering. The ...
- 03 October 2019
- Univeristy of Oxford Department of Oncology - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scientific Teaching Fellow to provide educational leadership and support to our academic staff involved in the delivery of our one year taught MSc in Radiation Biology. This is an exciting time to join the Department as we...
- 26 September 2019
- Pfizer R&D Limited - Sandwich, Kent
- £28,320 to £42,480 per year
- + Benefits
Job Purpose: We are seeking an informatics scientist to work in a team environment, under supervision of a team leader, supporting the design, development and characterisation of active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and pharmaceutical dosage forms. Your ...
- 25 September 2019
- Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £44,045 per year
Laboratory Manager Division of Structural Biology, Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics, Roosevelt Drive, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7BN Grade 7: £32,817 - £40,322 with a discretionary range to £44,045 per annum The Zhang lab is seeking a highly motivated, well-...
- 08 October 2019
- University of Oxford, Nuffield Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences - Oxford, Oxfordshire
NUFFIELD DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDICS, RHEUMATOLOGY AND MUSCULOSKELETAL SCIENCES Medical Statistician (143322) Grade 7: £32,817-£39,152 p.a. We are seeking to recruit a Medical Statistician to join the Oxford Clinical Trials Research Unit (OCTRU) and the Centre ...
- 04 October 2019
- Recruiterlink Limited - GU21 5BH
- £40,000 to £55,000 per year
• Diverse Portfolio of Clients • Flexible Working Environment • Strong Benefits Package An international Marketing and Sales agency is currently seeking talented Android Developers who get excited about technology, love learning new skills and want to work for...
- 18 September 2019
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- MN37 scale £31,841 - £50,068
This job has been created for a doctor who has recently obtained their CCT in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and wishes to gain further experience in the Specialty before applying for a Consultant post. It is intended to support the successful candidate in ...