186 Healthcare jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (186)
- London (45)
- South East England (42)
- Eastern England (33)
- South West England (12)
- North West England (11)
- East Midlands (10)
- Scotland (8)
- North East England (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- Wales (5)
- 04 November 2020
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W2 1NY
- £32,478 - £42,969 per annum + LW
A Vacancy at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. Foundation Year 3 (FY3)/ Junior Clinical Fellow Post TRAUMA & ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY Charing Cross Hospital DECEMBER 2020-AUGUST 2021 We are delighted to invite candidates to apply for this FY3/Junior Clinical ...
- 19 November 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Harrow Middlesex, HA1 3UJ
- £32,478.00 - £51,069.00 Per annum Plus 1 A Banding.
A Vacancy at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust. Senior Clinical Fellow in Obstetrics & Gynaecology NORTHWICK PARK HOSPITAL, Ealing & CENTRAL MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL This is a fantastic job opportunity coming up at London North Wes University ...
- 10 November 2020
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - Southall, Ealing, UB1 3HW
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum incl HCAS
A Vacancy at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust. Chief Cardiac Physiologist - (Band 7) - Cardiology – Ealing Hospital This role is designed for the Chief Cardiac Physiologist with a broad based knowledge of cardiology investigations within a ...
- 06 November 2020
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - Scunthorpe/Grimsby, DN15 7BH
We are seeking to appoint a Winter Manager within Operations. This is a key operational role within Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust to lead and have overall responsibility for creating daily capacity. The successful candidate will work ...
- 23 November 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum/pro rota
The Applicant: Applicants for this position will be highly reliable, trustworthy and be able to work to tight deadline under pressure. You will be a team worker as well as able to work on your own and demonstrate the OUH core values of behaviour and conduct. ...
- 01 December 2020
- Omni RMS - York, North Yorkshire, YO10BU
- £22,000 to £22,500 per year
Field Technician York Permanent, Full Time £22,500 per annum Must be flexible to workdays, evenings and participate in an On Call rota Baywater Healthcare is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, ...
- 20 November 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
The NHS Estates Team at NHS England and Improvement has grown significant over the last two years, our key bases are Leeds, London, Birmingham, with various other locations regionally. This is an exciting time within the Estates and Facilities with substantial...
- 03 November 2020
- Nuffield Health - Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7RF
- +free gym, pension, private healthcare
Our Lab team at Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital are seeking a Biomedical Scientist to join the team, you be involved in routine microbiology work including reading cultures, identifying significant organisms and performing susceptibility testing (VITEK 2). ...
- 25 November 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Holywell, CH8 7LS
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year
Job Title: Contracts Manager - My client is also looking to hear from Senior Project Managers with extensive Rail experience Client information: This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand on their experience and work for a leading ...
- 27 November 2020
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Basildon, SS16 5NL
- £31,365 per annum (pro rata)
The Respiratory and Sleep Physiology Service has an exciting opportunity to recruit a motivated individual to the role of Senior Clinical Respiratory Physiologist as a Band 6. The Lung Function Service provides a range of diagnostic testing on a wide variety ...