5 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (5)
- 02 March 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
A great opportunity to join a growing team in a new role We have begun work as a Sponsor of Research and need a hard working individual to join the team to help support the day to day running of this new venture. We are currently undergoing an expansion ...
- 01 March 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Lung Cancer Service as a Lung Cancer Support Worker. You will play a pivotal role as an extended member of the Lung Cancer Multidisciplinary Team, working closely with nursing and medical colleagues, in supporting...
- 05 March 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £29,170.77 to £34,264.08 per year
Job Description You will work in the Information Management & Business Change Team within Business Development and assist the Senior Officer with all aspects of Information Management activity. Directly reporting to the Principal Officer. You must be a good ...
- 03 March 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - 544 Eccles New Road,, M5 5AP
The Northern Care Alliance NHS Group was created by bringing together staff and services from two NHS Trusts, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. The sheer size, scale and potential of our combined service is huge. ...
- 24 February 2021
- Alternative Futures Group - Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 1JT
- £33,959 per year
- £33,959.00 Per annum
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...