3 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 12 April 2021
- Teesside University - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- £38,017 to £42,792 per year
Teesside University is a high-forming global institution, committed to delivering an outstanding student and learning experience. As an anchor institution we work in partnership with local organisations and businesses, contributing to our regional in a way ...
- 04 April 2021
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
This full-time Research Associate position is to contribute to a UKRI newly funded project, “Quantum Electronics in Silicon Carbide”, led by Dr Alessandro Rossi and in collaboration with industrial partners, such as the UK’s National Physical Laboratory, the ...
- 16 April 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £22,417 to £25,217 per year
Research Assistant in Astronomy REQ005541 School/Service: School of Natural Sciences Grade: E (£22417 - £25,217) Hours: Full time (36.25 hours per week - 1.0 FTE) Basis: Fixed term contract for 3 months Closing Date: 25 April 2021 Interview Date: To be ...