29 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (29)
- North West England (5)
- South West England (5)
- Scotland (4)
- South East England (4)
- London (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- Cymru (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 18 September 2023
- Hull City Council - HU1 3SA
- £35,411 to £38,296 per year
An opportunity has arisen for a sensory social worker to work within the citywide sensory and telecare team within the Adult social care sector of Hull City Council. You will join an integrated multi-disciplinary team to promote independence and control to ...
- 15 September 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Newry, County Down, BT15GB
- £29,000.0 to £31,000.0 per year
Your new company Hays Social Care are looking for a Service Manager in Newry to join a reputable organisation that do amazing work with vulnerable young people. Your new role To lead developments in the relevant Trust area in the provision of quality ...
- 03 October 2023
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - Hillingdon, London, UB8 1NF
- £29,000 to £33,000 per year
Morgan Hunt's Social Care team are proud to be working with Hillingdon Citizen's Advice (HCA) on their search for 2 X Advice Worker's. Providing free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities, Citizens ...
- 04 October 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 9TU
- £41,000.0 to £44,000.0 per year
- £41000 - £44000
Your new company This organisation is a charitable not-for-profit domiciliary care organisation which provides health and social care to the residents of the Ribble Valley. Your new company is looking to bring in candidates who want to forge a caring career. ...
- 27 September 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1AA
- £45,000.0 to £50,000.0 per year
- Depending on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an expanding supported living company, who care for young persons, providing a safe, warm and stable environment to live in. The aims of the company are to promote young persons into independence, working with ...
- 27 September 2023
- Purosearch - Canterbury, Southern, CT3 4BU
- £110,000 to £120,000 per year
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager Location: Near Canterbury, Kent Salary: Up to £120,000 Are you a compassionate and dedicated healthcare professional with a deep understanding of dementia care? Do you possess the skills and knowledge to lead a team and ensure ...
- 04 October 2023
- Hull City Council - HU1 2AA
- £40,478 to £43,516 per year
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Social Worker to join the Improvement, Performance and Quality service in Hull, leading our quality assurance and audit processes to support the delivery of high-quality and impactful practice ...
- 26 September 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3AS
- £58,000.0 to £60,000.0 per year
- £58K+ per annum
Are you passionate about support and care for young people? We have an excellent opportunity for you Position: Registered Manager - Children's Home To hold legal responsibility for the registered children's home and manage all aspects of the effective ...
- 08 September 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF5 1AB
- £37,000.0 to £45,000.0 per year
- Salary: £40,478 - £43,516
Your new company An exciting opportunity has become available at a local authority, recruiting a manager for three new Assessment Children's Homes working with some of our most vulnerable children and young people. The three homes will hold a total of four ...
- 02 October 2023
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL50 1HX
- £47,000.0 to £53,000.0 per year
- £47,000 - £53,000 per Annum
Your new company You will be joining a residential supported living care service that supports young individuals aged from 15-21. Your new company will be under Ofsted regulation where you are providing emotional and physical support across the 5 Bed service. ...