5 Scientific & QA Jobs in LondonShow filters
- 14 July 2020
- st georges nhs trust - Tooting, SW17 0RE
- £52,643 - £58,558 £52,643 - £58,558 inclusive of HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the South West Thames Regional Genetics Service for a Patient Pathway Coordinator to join our friendly administrative team. The post holder will provide expertise in the proactive management of the patient pathway from...
- 09 July 2020
- King's College London - London, UK
- £32,676 to £36,317 per year, pro rata
- Grade 5, £ 32,676 - £ 36,317, including London Weighting Allowance pro rata
This project investigates the role of a functional food (almonds) in promoting muscle recovery from exercise in a patient group of middle/older aged men and women. The role holder will be responsible for the general day-to-day preparation, execution, and data ...
- 03 July 2020
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W2 1NY
- £32,478 to £42,969 per annum pro rata + LW
We are actively looking for a less than full time Junior Clinical Fellow (CT2/3 equivalent) in Plastic Surgery for a 6 – 12 month fixed term period at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. There is one post due to commence at the beginning of October 2020 for...
- 24 June 2020
- FirstPort - CR0 8TB
- £8,018.4 per year
Job Role: Visiting Development Manager (Ref 4449) Location: Shirley, Surrey Salary: £8,018.40 per annum plus benefits Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-12pm (15 hours per week) As Visiting Development Manager, you will ...
- 19 June 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- from £79,860 p.a. excl. LZ
Specialist Ambulatory Services Directorate Clinical Genetics Consultant in General Genetics From £79,860 p.a excl. LZ Part Time - 2PAs Permanent Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust is made up of two of London’s best known teaching hospitals and employs ...