7 Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 04 March 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro-rata per annum
The cardio-respiratory department at Tameside hospital is undergoing a transformation and we are looking for an enthusiastic respiratory physiologist to play a key role in the ongoing development of our respiratory service. The successful candidate will be a ...
- 03 March 2021
- Hope House Children's Hospices - Oswestry, Shropshire
- £23,826 to £29,755 per year, pro rata
Location Hope House, Oswestry, SY10 9BX Salary £23,826 to £29,755 per annum pro rata (depending on skills and experience) Hours Part time, 15 hours per week Closing Date Sunday 14th March 2021 Interview Date Monday 22nd March 2021 Hope House Children’s ...
- 01 March 2021
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £25,911 - £29,577
Children and Young People’s Services Progression and Skills - DurhamWorks Vacancy Reference No: CYPS/21/58A Post title: Quality Assurance and Performance Officer – full time – temporary until 30 November 2021 Salary: £25,911 - £29,577 Grade 8 Job Location: You...
- 25 February 2021
- East Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations in East Renfrewshire Council Area, G46 6UG
- £11.28 to £14.48 per hour
Advert Applications are invited from Early Learning and Childcare (ELC) practitioners interested in being placed on our supply register to cover short term and longer fixed term placements in Early Learning and Childcare sector. East Renfrewshire ELC settings ...
- 22 February 2021
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3DE
- £19,612 to £21,814 per year
The Department and role purpose The Department of Biosciences is composed of academic staff and research fellows with research and teaching interests that span the broad spectrum of the Biosciences. The Department studies biology from the smallest to the ...
- 19 February 2021
- Inverclyde Council - Greenock, PA15 2BT
- £24,809.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Monitoring Officer (temp) (part time) Salary £24,809 - £27,104 (pro rata) Location: Hillend House, Greenock Hours: 25 hours per week (Mon - Fri 11-4pm) Duration: 1 year An opportunity has arisen within the Care and Support at Home Service for a...
- 19 February 2021
- Scottish Borders Council - Galashiels, TD1 2LP
- £25,752.18 to £28,526.18 per year
Job Details Grade: 7A Hourly Rate: £14.11 - £15.63 Salary: £25,752.18 - £28,526.18 pro rata per annum Contract Duration: Permanent Role Purpose The busy Duty Assessment Team is located in Galashiels providing a service to all of the different towns and ...