6 Healthcare jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 18 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum (pro rata for part time)
When vacancies can’t be filled by permanent staff, bank workers work flexibly to cover ad hoc shifts across the organisation, acting as the Trust’s frontline defence before shifts go out to agencies. The Temporary Staffing team provides an essential service in...
- 07 January 2022
- Routes Healthcare - DE5
Routes Healthcare – Derbyshire- Complex Care Registered Manager Registered Manager required for established leading Complex Care and Homecare Service Provider in Derbyshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual who has a passion for ...
- 14 January 2022
- St Andrews Healthcare - Northampton, Midlands, NN1 5DG
- £17,867 per year
Horticulture or Landscape Operative Level 2 Horticulture or Landscape Operative (Apprenticeship) Salary: £17,867 Hours: 37.5hrs per week You can achieve more at St Andrew’s Healthcare A top 20 UK charity, St Andrew’s transforms the lives of people experiencing...
- 24 December 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
The cardiovascular department at Sherwood Forest hospitals is looking for an experienced accredited vascular scientist/sonographer, to act as service lead for our vascular scanning service, which currently consists of two part time AVS accredited ...
- 12 January 2022
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG5 1PB
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic and friendly respiratory and sleep physiology team at the City campus lung function and sleep services department. If you are interested in providing clinical diagnostic services and are looking to play an...
- 05 January 2022
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby, DE22 3NE
- £40,057 - £45,839 pa
A Vacancy at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist/Health care Scientist to increase our Advanced Clinical Physiologist team in Non Invasive Cardiology . Ideally skilled in ...