199 Healthcare jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (199)
- South East England (41)
- Eastern England (40)
- London (37)
- North West England (21)
- West Midlands (16)
- East Midlands (12)
- Scotland (8)
- North East England (7)
- Wales (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- 31 December 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
To play a pivotal role as an extended member of the Haematology Multidisciplinary Team, working closely with nursing and medical colleagues, in supporting the administrative aspects of the service. Providing support to the specialist nursing service in order ...
- 12 January 2021
- The Great Western Hospitals NHS FT - Swindon, SN3 6BB
- £31,365 - £37,890 +5% Recruitment and Retention Premium which is to be reviewed in June 2021
Biomedical Scientist - Band 6 CHEMISTRY SECTION (Full Time, 37.5 hours per week ) Advert closing date: 26th January 2021 The Chemistry Section of the Blood Sciences Laboratory at the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is looking for an able, ...
- 14 January 2021
- SRG - Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, hu8 7ds
- £31,000.00 to £38,000.00 per year
Are you an R&D Analytical Scientist looking for your next challenge? Are you from the pharma sector with experience in product development ? Do you want a supportive environment with flexible home working and the opportunity to lead projects that touch the ...
- 26 January 2021
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £24,907 - £30,615 p.a. pro rata Pre registration applicants will be paid on Annex 21, rate depending on time to registration
Applications are invited from HCPC Registered Scientists or Scientists nearing registration with a good knowledge of haemostasis for a Band 5 Healthcare Scientist position within the Cambridge Haemophilia and Thrombophilia Centre Specialist Haemostasis ...
- 31 December 2020
- Priory Group - BR2 7AS
- £40,000 per year
Join us today at Priory Hospital Hayes Grove and receive our £3000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced Charge Nurse or Deputy Ward Manager wanting to progress to the next level? Wanting to make a difference to someone’s ...
- 31 December 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - UK or Europe, London, EC2V 6DB
- £50,000.00 to £85,000.00 per year
- generous benefits package
RWE / Epidemiology data scientist, global pharmaceutical company, R / python & ML skills. EHR & vaccines work Your new company Is a leading global pharmaceutical company looking to grow their existing Real World Evidence team by hiring someone with experience ...
- 13 January 2021
- SPD Development Company Ltd - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Swiss Precision Diagnostics (SPD) are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Scientist who will work with multiple functions facilitating clinical study design, study reporting and publication of study results to support product validation, ...
- 21 January 2021
- Serco Limited - North Yorkshire, TS4 3BW
- £30000-32000 per annum
. Engineering Officer (Electrical) – James Cook University Hospital Basic Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 Hours: 37.5 Hours - Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00Annual Leave: 25 Days 8 Bank Holidays Pension: Up to 6% matched company pension contribution. Serco is an ...
- 19 January 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, EC1A 7BE
- £32,478 - £51,069 per annum
St Bartholomew’s Hospital NHS Trust Cardiovascular Surgery Clinical Fellow ST1/2 Level in Cardiothoracic Fixed Term 12 Months – 40 hours per week ADVERT An opportunity to work at Barts Heart and Thorax Centre, the largest Cardiothoracic Centre in Europe. The ...
- 22 January 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1BB
- £45,780 - £51,393 per annum inc
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals deliver high quality compassionate care to the 2.5 million people of east London and beyond. Barts Health NHS Trust: Barts Health...