13 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (13)
- London (2)
- North East England (2)
- South East England (2)
- South West England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- 19 October 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 3PU
As a result of a growth in major and varied project work we are looking to recruit a Senior (Chartered) Engineering Geologist on a 12-month fixed term contract to provide ground engineering input at all project stages from feasibility studies, through to ...
- 08 October 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, NW1 0DL
- £58,000 to £62,000 per year
CRM Developer We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs. Our IT team is friendly and we love what we do...
- 13 October 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £50,017 - £53,077 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. We would like to invite applicants for a clinical fellow post in the Paediatric Critical Care Service within Bristol Royal Hospital for Children. Bristol Children’s PICU is a 17 bedded ...
- 21 October 2021
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- MT03 - MT04
Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has a vacancy for a Junior Clinical Fellow in Surgery at the Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital site. This posts is designed to support both emergency and elective services and will be modular in nature, with time...
- 11 October 2021
- University of Bath - Bath, Bath & N E Somerset
- £34,304 to £40,927 per year
We have an exciting opportunity funded by the EPSRC to work on the development of new synthesis prediction tools. You will join the Grayson group in the Department of Chemistry to develop fast, accurate and mechanism-based reactivity prediction models by ...
- 20 October 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
This is an exciting new position at NHSX in the newly formed Customer Experience function within Mission 2. Mission 2’s aim is to empower people to self serve and self care by providing access to information and services directly through digital means. In ...
- 12 October 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Are you looking for a new opportunity? The Integrated Laboratory Medicine (ILM) Directorate are on a quest for an enthusiastic, suitably qualified Business Analyst. You will be part of a team of technical, scientific and clinical colleagues working in a key ...
- 21 October 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £50,017 per annum
Senior Clinical Fellow in Simulation (Locally Employed Doctor) An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Emergency Department Team at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. We are offering a 12-month post combining the provision...
- 12 October 2021
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - NG9 1LA
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
This Role As the Lettings Advisor you will be responsible for managing the lettings process and any tenancy changes across different tenures. You will ensure that the void rent loss is minimised and KPIs are achieved. This will include managing relationships ...
- 15 October 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7DN
A Vacancy at The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. ROYAL VICTORIA INFIRMARY / FREEMAN HOSPITAL DIRECTORATE OF SURGICAL SERVICES SENIOR CLINICAL FELLOW IN INTESTINAL FAILURE REF. 317-TF-21-331-A We are delighted to be able to offer an ...