5 Sales Jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 14 February 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 3QY
- £16,000 to £35,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Sales Executive who has experience selling commercial vehicles. With over 7 sites across the UK, you will have the opportunity to work from either my clients Lincoln or Immingham depot. You will be rewarded...
- 05 February 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Mansfield, NG18 5QJ
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Alexander House is an 8 bedded, locked door rehabilitation unit that provides 24 hour care and support to individuals detained under the MHA (1983) many of whom have a history of offending type behaviours. We are hoping to recruit a Band 6 RNLD/RMH to join our...
- 21 January 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7SR
- £28,000 to £35,000 per year
Permanent Role - Shift pattern is Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week We are looking for Sales executive to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Leicester Contracted to 40 hours per week Monday to Friday Shift times : 08...
- 21 January 2020
- Voyage Care - Chesterfield, Derbyshire, s42 5dn
- £10.20 per hour
Voyage Care are looking for a Field Based Care Leader to join our team in Chesterfield Role Overview You will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centered support plans, and ensuring high quality support is being provided to each of the people ...
- 17 January 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3FL
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Perinatal Psychiatric Team in Nottinghamshire. The whole service has, within the last 18 months, moved to a purpose built unit on Mansfield Road in Nottingham. The Margaret Oates Mother and Baby Unit and the ...