5 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- 19 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Basildon, Essex
- £25 to £31.15 per hour
Housing Strategy and Enabling Officer MAIN PURPOSE To work in partnership with others to attract investment, identify opportunities and work to ‘enable’ the provision of housing designed to meet the need for different types of housing in the district. To ...
- 22 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Islington, North London
- £21.10 to £22.78 per hour
Role: To assist the Aids and Adaptations Manager to coordinate an efficient, cost effective and customer focussed Adaptations service with Responsive Repairs Ensuring the effective delivery of Adaptation building design and maintenance solutions ensuring ...
- 12 June 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Sutton, Surrey, KT1 1LL
- £30.00 to £35.00 per hour
Your new company You will work for a Surrey based NHS trust who have secured funding for a substantial £multi-million regeneration scheme across the trust's two operational sites near Chessington. The scheme consists of the construction of a brand new hospital...
- 15 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - SE19 1AA
Neighbourhood Housing Officer needed in South East London £18-£22ph ref 390243 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis. The overall purpose of the Neighbourhood Housing Officer role is to deliver an integrated generic housing service to tenants ...
- 02 July 2020
- Borough Council of Wellingborough - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- £33,799 to £39,782 per year
- Salary £33,799 per annum (with the potential to earn up to £ 39,782) (pro rata for part-time). A market supplement of £416.67 per month is applicable to this role until the end of March 2021.
Full-time: 37 hours per week Fixed Term Contract ending 31 March 2021 It is an exciting time to join us at Wellingborough. We have a strategic urban extension underway and one ready to start, with further ambitious plans to regenerate our town centre and ...