12 PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South East England (12)
- Kent (3)
- Hampshire (2)
- West Sussex (2)
- Berkshire (1)
- Buckinghamshire (1)
- East Sussex (1)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Surrey (1)
- Full time (12)
- 23 October 2020
- SATEDA - Kent, South East England
- £18,000 to £21,000 per year
- Salary dependant on experience and education level.
Are you passionate about challenging inequality and promoting feminist values? SATEDA are seeking someone with passion and creativity to help us develop as a feminist women’s organisation who strive to make systemic changes for women and children affected by ...
- 22 October 2020
- Kew Green Hotels - MK16 0JA
- £20,000 per year
- Competitive Salary
This role? It’s ALL about the guest and delivering an outstanding service for them during the night. As a Guest Services Manager, you are responsible for managing all guest operations and leading a team of Guest Service Assistants. Through hands-on leadership...
- 20 October 2020
- Institute of Development Studies - Falmer, Brighton
- £36,810 to £48,654 per year
- Initial appointment will be in the above range per annum (depending on experience)
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) is a global research and learning organisation for equitable and sustainable change. At the heart of the Institute, the Knowledge, Impact and Policy cluster supports both IDS and our international partners in ...
- 15 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – Medway and Swale CRHT, Medway Hospital, Gillingham £82,096- £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. ...
- 14 October 2020
- Citizens Advice in West Sussex - Crawley, West Sussex
- £19,600 to £24,000 per year
We are looking for a confident people person to support us with engage with our diverse communities , helping to gain their views and experiences but also provide forums to share information and updates on Covid and local support. The role will involve some ...
- 14 October 2020
- Havant Borough & East Hampshire District Councils - Hampshire
- £30,507 to £33,799 per year
Senior Communications and Marketing Officer (Ref: HB0035) Full Time Permanent Post Grade G Salary Range £30,507 to £33,799 This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy multi-disciplinary team managing coastal flood and erosion risk on the south coast. ...
- 13 October 2020
- University of Portsmouth - PO1 2UP
Professional Services Marketing and Communications Head of Web and Digital Marketing Employment type: Permanent Employment basis: Full-time Salary: £60,905 - £71,704 per annum Post number: ZZ003307 Date published: 13 October 2020 Closing date: 08 November 2020...
- 09 October 2020
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew - RH17 6TN
This new role in Wakehurst’s Marketing & Strategic Communications team will be crucial in building Wakehurst’s reputation, driving visitation and membership growth, and creating an engaged stakeholder network in support of Wakehurst’s ambitious future ...
- 07 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 3HH
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – Canterbury CMHT £82,096 - £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. This is pro rata for part time ...
- 05 October 2020
- Oxford Brookes University - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £79,415 to £84,242 per year
The Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment has an international reputation for excellence and innovation and an ambitious desire to be recognised as one of the most exciting places to study in the world. We deliver research-led teaching and outstanding ...