7 Designer jobs in Wales
- 30 September 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Kinmel Bay, LL18 5BB
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum
To be an effective member of a multidisciplinary Team that carries out childhood immunisations, provides a behaviour support service to families and promotes the health and wellbeing of children in a designated caseload. To provide and organise a comprehensive...
- 13 October 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Wrexham, LL57 2PW
- £18,185 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the School Nursing Service for an administrative Assistant within the School Nursing and Health Visiting team. This vacancy, will be 30.0 hours, will be paid at band 2 and based in the Wrexham area. There will be a ...
- 13 October 2020
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Newport, NP18 3XQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 31.03.2021 DUE TO THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. We are looking to employ a Fire Safety Advisor on a part time fixed term contract, that satisfy the person specification, albeit with some flexibility for those willing to commit to ...
- 19 October 2020
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £22,417 per year, pro rata
Contract: This is a full time, fixed term position for 6 months duration. Please note there are 2 positions available Location: This position will be based at the Singleton/Bay Campus We have successfully secured funding to perform pilot studies as part of a ...
- 24 October 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA4 4YF
Up to £8.92 per hour Number of hours 12.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As an Admin Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll carry out a range of responsibilities to help us deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve. In this varied role, we’ll need you ...
- 14 October 2020
- Marstep - Wrexham, Wales
- £18,000 to £20,000 per year
- + Benefits
Hours: Full time. 9am until 5pm (Monday to Friday) Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Contract type: Permanent Benefits; 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), NHS Top up Medical Cash Plan The Opportunity: An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a ...
- 27 October 2020
- Ministry of Justice - Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
- £16,958 to £17,764 per year
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce and pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. To find out more about how we champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace, visit: https...