4 Social care jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 15 July 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Woodbeck, DN22 0PD
- £18,870 - £19,918 per annum (pro rata for part-time) + £4012 High Secure Allowance
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health Care Assistants to join well established Nursing Teams around the site of Rampton Hospital. Rampton Hospital is one of three high secure hospitals in the country providing a range of highly ...
- 03 August 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 7XF
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
We have an exciting new Admin Officer opportunity for you to join our Integrated Discharge programme team. This role is key in supporting the smooth running of the Hospital and Community Home First discharge model in the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ...
- 03 August 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £20,330 - £21,777 Per Annum (pro rata for part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 1 enthusiastic individual to join the Corporate Nursing Directorate and Infection Prevention and Control Teams; this is a proactive team committed to promoting high standards of Infection Prevention and Control across the...
- 11 July 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Kirkby in Ashfield, NG17 7AE
- £18,870 - £19,918 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Care closer to home is becoming integral to the future of the NHS and the Community Health Services (CHS) Division of NottsHC are at the forefront of this exciting journey. Working with our system partners in creating collaborative ways to improve physical ...