12 Social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 01 October 2019
- Midstream(West Lancs) LTD - Skelmersdale, Lancashire
- £17,000.00 to £17,800.00 per year
- Company Pension Scheme
This position combines the duties of a teaching assistant with a care assistant. You will be supporting young people & adults with a wide range of learning difficulties who are working towards externally recognised vocational qualifications in a 'real live' ...
- 11 October 2019
- University of Chester - Leighton, Crewe
- £19,612 to £21,236 per year
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT BASED AT LEIGHTON HOSPITAL, CREWE PERMANENT, 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK £19,612 - £21,236 PER ANNUM PRO RATA The Faculty of Health and Social care are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant who will ...
- 03 October 2019
- University of Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £19,612 to £21,236 per year, pro rata
The University of Chester is seeking to appoint a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the University’s successful Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions department, who are responsible for the recruitment and admission of students to all programmes ...
- 03 October 2019
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £18,813 - £20,795 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Secretary within the Older Adults Community Mental Health Team. This is a large team with a large population of older adults covering a widespread geographical area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working...
- 26 September 2019
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Southport, PR8 6PL
- £18,813 to £20,795 pa
Role: Community Health Care Assistant – District Nursing Service Location: Curzon Road Job Type: Level 3 HCA Pay Scheme:Agenda for change Pay Band: 3 Working pattern: 30 hours per week Description An exciting opportunity has arisen within the District Nursing ...
- 15 October 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 2NZ
- £16,000 to £17,000 per year
Case coordinator / Administrator Liverpool Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 depending on experience Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer ...
- 09 October 2019
- Cheshire West and Chester - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £46,027 to £52,803 per year
Cheshire West and Chester Council are looking for experienced Programme Managers to support People Services •Are you experienced in managing complex programmes? •Are you analytical, with an eye for detail as well as being strategic? •Do you go the extra mile ...
- 07 October 2019
- Brothers Of Charity Services - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £30,000 per year, pro rata
Role: Area Co-ordinator - Greater Manchester Salary: £30,000.00 Hours: Full time, 37.5 per week. Must be flexible and able to work days, evenings and weekends. 9am/5pm & 2pm/10pm. Location: Bury, BL9. Driving licence and own transport is essential for this ...
- 14 October 2019
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £27,830 to £32,236 per year
The School of Health & Society is one of the largest providers of pre-qualification and postgraduate health and social care programmes in the UK. They have a well-deserved national and international reputation for the quality of their teaching, research and ...
- 18 September 2019
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Nelson, BB9 8AS
- £30,401 - £37,267 pa
A Vacancy at NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit. Midlands and Lancashire CSU require 2 x RGN Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor in the Pennine Locality, to provide specialist CHC/FNC nursing assessment, review and case management of ...