68 Designer jobs in Eastern England
- Eastern England (68)
- Essex (22)
- Hertfordshire (16)
- Bedfordshire (9)
- Cambridgeshire (7)
- Norfolk (7)
- Peterborough (3)
- Suffolk (2)
- 11 February 2020
- Colchester Borough Council - Colchester, Essex
- £32,315 to £37,741 per year, pro rata
• Are you a committed, qualified urban designer/built heritage professional with the experience we are looking for? • Does the prospect of working in a dynamic urban centre founded on the long civic tradition of Britain’s First city, with an extraordinary ...
- 17 February 2020
- Webuyanycar.com - Bedfordshire, MK42 7AZ
- £20,500.00 to £27,000.00 per year
- £20.5k - £22k + OTE £27k + benefits
Retail Branch Manager Designate As a designate you will cover a multiple branches in a localised area. Mileage expenses can be claimed back in line with the company expense policy. Locations: Luton/Bedford Work pattern: 5 days out of 7 including every Saturday...
- 07 February 2020
- PeoplePlus - Newmarket, Suffolk
- £27,000 to £29,500 per year
- Competitve Benefits - See Advert
Graphic Design Tutor (HMP) Permanent – Remote based Full Time Up to £29,500 Would you like to work in an establishment where no two days are the same and where you can truly make a difference? Would you prefer small class sizes of 6-10, no endless hours of ...
- 05 February 2020
- Remarkable Jobs Limited - HP23 4QZ
- £30,000 to £35,000 per year
Project Manager/Sales Manager - Exhibition Design and Build Salary: £depending on experience Circa £30k-£35k bonus scheme Location: Hertfordshire Full Time/Permanent Company Overview Remarkable jobs are delighted to be working with an existing client, who are...
- 27 January 2020
- University of Leeds - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £33,000 to £36,500 per year
Do you have a Masters in science, mathematics or computer software development (or equivalent experience)? Do you have experience of writing scientific code in C++ or a similar language? Are you interested in developing the business skills necessary to deliver...
- 10 February 2020
- MyNewTerm - LU7 3DY
An exciting opportunity to be part of a strong team in a growing and thriving Academy with a clear vision and ambition for our students. As the number of students on roll increases we are seeking to increase the capacity of our safe-guarding team by appointing...
- 18 February 2020
- Contract Personnel Ltd - NR1 3LP
LOOKING FOR 3.5 TONNE DRIVERS IN THE NORFLK/SUFFOLK AREA Contract Personnel are recruiting 3.5 tonne drivers in the Norfolk/Suffolk area. We can offer various work including all levels of Multi Drop, Fridge Work, Flat Bed and some A2B Work. We offer both AdHoc...
- 18 February 2020
- Randstad CPE - Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1AP
- £350 to £380 per day
MEICA Project Manager Watford £350-£380 per day ASAP On-Going Our Tier 1 client is looking for a MEICA Project Manager to join their team down in the Watford area, with the new AMP 7 work they have won. This will be working within their non-infrastructure ...
- 31 January 2020
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group - Southend on Sea, SS0 0EJ
Join us as an Experience Manager You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels Through identifying opportunities to ...
- 03 February 2020
- Environment Agency - East Anglia, UK
- £45,367 per year
A Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (MEICA) Senior Engineer will have a relevant Mechanical engineering qualification and professional registration in order to assure MEICA whole life asset management activity across the business...