7 Health social care jobs in London
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (7)
- 15 November 2019
- KIDS - Lewisham, SE13 5ES
- £23,775 to £25,414 per year
- As a SENDIASS Practitioner you will be providing information, advice and support to the families of disabled children and young people using your knowledge of the education system & the SEND Code of Practice and Disability Discrimination and Equalities Acts...
- 22 October 2019
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Bromley, BR2 8JA
- £34,961.15 - £42,010.00 pa inc.
Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust Bromley Directorate - Older Adults Community Mental Health Team Older Adults Mental Health Care Coordinator The older adults CMHT is keen to continue to develop high calibre services in the community for our client group, which ...
- 06 November 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London Borough of Camden, NW1 0PE
- £25,489 - £28,513 pa inc
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Neighbourhood Integrated Primary Care Service within Camden. The candidate must be able to work in various NHS and GP practice sites across Camden. The post is full time, 37.5 hours per ...
- 28 October 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, W8 7NX
- £36,481 - £44,044 pa inc
Rapid Response is a community based multi disciplinary service that provides practitioner response to referred patients. This service supports patients in their own home to prevent hospital admissions by providing excellent practitioner care, acute assessment ...
- 04 November 2019
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW1V 2RH
- £68,554 - £79,374 pa inc
Jameson Assistant Director of Nursing X2 Jameson Division sees its nursing workforce as a cornerstone to our Ambition for Excellence, with the recent introduction of a new nurse leadership structure, with dedicated Assistant Directors of Nursing within our ...
- 31 October 2019
- City, University of London - London, UK
Reference Number 60002064 Location Northampton Square Map & Directions School / Service School of Health Sciences Department Nursing Contract Duration Permanent Hours Full-time Salary Range (£) 45361 to 62727 Background City, University of London is a global ...
- 13 November 2019
- Jewish Care - NW11 9DQ
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
The Outreach Assistant Manager is a newly formed role, as such, this job description provides an outline of the overall responsibilities and is neither prescriptive nor an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Purpose of Role To ensure the efficient ...