201 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (201)
- North West England (47)
- Eastern England (27)
- London (27)
- Scotland (16)
- South East England (16)
- West Midlands (14)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- East Midlands (13)
- South West England (10)
- North East England (8)
- 11 May 2022
- Pioneering Care Partnership - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £20,295 per year, pro rata
Job Purpose • Working with people and other community groups to support the delivery of Healthwatch in the Sunderland area. • Develop and maintain relationships with youth providers and local schools to support recruitment and retention of volunteers i.e. ...
- 10 May 2022
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-u-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £22,549 - £24,882 Per Annum
CANCER CARE COORDINATOR Band 4 1 x 30hrs Posts - Permanent 1 X 22.5hrs post - Permanent Based at Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust The role will involve supporting the Clinical Nurse Specialists with the delivery of the Personalised ...
- 09 May 2022
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata per annum
You will work as one a small team of PALS officers, based in individual offices in hospitals across Newcastle, Northumberland and North Tyneside. North of Tyne PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) delivers the PALS service for all NHS organisations and ...
- 28 April 2022
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
The NHS Long Term Plan for Mental Health marks the biggest transformation of mental health care across the NHS in a generation. NHS England’s mental health infrastructure team is responsible for designing the infrastructure to support and drive this change. A ...
- 04 May 2022
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - Kingston
- £11 per hour
Social Care & Health Non-Qualified (Kingston & Richmond) Location : SEND Transport Depot (RBK), Achieving for Children Hours Per Week : 40.00 Start Date : Immediate Start Start Time : 09:00 End Time : 17:00 Salary: Proud member of the Disability Confident ...
- 03 May 2022
- Jewish Care - Ilford, Essex, IG2 6JH
- £50,000 to £55,000 per year
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Registered Manager to join the Jewish Care team. In this role, you will manage and look after our amazing residents and staff at our Vi and John Rubens House home based in Redbridge, Ilford – our only home in the ...
- 16 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Across Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £93,735 - £108,075 per annum
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. There’s significant transition taking place across the Greater Manchester Health and Care system by collectively implementing the Government White Paper, “Integration and Innovation: working together to ...
- 24 May 2022
- Pioneering Care Partnership - North East England, UK
- £36,562 per year, pro rata
To support succession planning we are looking to appoint a dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic manager to join our highly-skilled existing Senior Management Team. PCP Senior Managers need to be: Positive ambassadors for our mission; Creative thinkers who ...
- 03 May 2022
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £20,330 - £21,777 Pro Rota
INTERMEDIATE CARE SERVICE An opportunity has arisen to join well established Intermediate Care Team. The Intermediate Care Pathway Services are well established within Walsall, with an integrated home based service, and excellent relationships with Social ...
- 13 May 2022
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £31,406 to £38,587 per year
Finance Manager NETSCC Location: Southampton Science Park, Chilworth Salary: £31,406 to £38,587 per annum Full Time Permanent Closing Date: Friday 10 June 2022 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1814822VB The NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies ...