4 Healthcare jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 19 April 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Runcorn, WA7 5HQ
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
The vacancy has arisen due to retirement of current post holder. This is an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to provide leadership and medical input to our Halton CAMHS team at Thorn road clinic, Runcorn. The successful ...
- 08 April 2021
- Nuffield Health - Didsbury, Greater Manchester, M20 5PG
- £32,000 to £33,000 per year
- pro rata OTE plus fantastic benefits
Up to £32,000 OTE (pro rata) fantastic benefits Closing Date - 22/04/2021 Location - Manchester Didsbury Contract Type - Permanent Weekly Hours - 20 Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Personal Trainer in ...
- 19 April 2021
- Nuffield Health - Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4AW
- £20,618 to £46,566 per year
- pro rata OTE plus gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Personal Trainer in our Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and ...
- 13 April 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £22,417 to £25,217 per year, pro rata
Elective and Quality Assurance Facilitator REQ005498 School/Service: School of Medicine Grade: E (£22,417 - £25,217) pro rata Hours: Part time (18.13 - hours per week – 0.5 FTE) Basis: Indefinite Closing Date: 26 April 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed The ...