225 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (225)
- London (37)
- Eastern England (28)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (24)
- South West England (23)
- Wales (20)
- West Midlands (18)
- East Midlands (16)
- North West England (15)
- South East England (15)
- North East England (13)
- 05 May 2021
- Scottish Government - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £26,995 to £29,776 per year
We are currently seeking applications for an Policy Officer within the Health and Social Care based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range. Candidates with a disability...
- 06 May 2021
- Torbay Community Development Trust - Torquay, Devon
- £19,500 per year, pro rata
Purpose of the role Our vision for children with special educational need and disabilities (SEND) is to ensure Torbay is a great place to grow up. As a Young Person’s IAS Worker (SEND) you will encourage and promote positive outcomes for children and young ...
- 09 April 2021
- NHS England - Leeds / London, LS2 7UE
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 04 May 2021
- The Abbeyfield Society - Sherwood, NG5 3FW
- £10.25 to £11.00 per hour
Abbeyfield is a charity for elderly people, providing housing to more than 7,000 residents across the UK and internationally. It is our mission to enhance our residents’ quality of life through high quality accommodation in a stimulating environment, ...
- 09 April 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Telford, TF7 4QQ
Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Clinical Commission Group (CCG) commission the delivery of health and care across Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin (STW). As a recently approved Integrated Care System (ICS) we are moving into an exciting period filled with ...
- 12 April 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9NG
- £70,641 - £80,554 per annum inc HCAS
Are you a talented and experienced leader in Service Management and Eating Disorder services? We are constantly developing and working in innovative ways to provide modern, dependable services in • physical and mental health sectors • primary, secondary and ...
- 30 April 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH4 4TZ
- £27,589.00 to £44,934.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Care Coordinator (Positive Steps) Craigroyston Health Clinic Salary: £37,589 - £44,934 Hours: 36 per week The Care Coordinator role will involve managing and leading a service that supports people ...
- 30 April 2021
- West Berkshire Council - Newbury, West Berkshire
- £21,748 to £25,481 per year, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Adult Social Care, working within the Reablement service. This is one of the key areas of work and will be a terrific opportunity for the right person. You will be part of the Night Warden team who provide cover for ...
- 23 April 2021
- The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust - Liverpool, L3 4BL
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
MIAA is the predominant provider of assurance and advisory and associated services to the NHS and public sector in the North West and beyond. With a client base of over 70 organisations we are continuing to grow at pace. We pride ourselves in promoting ...
- 22 April 2021
- K:A Leisure - North Ayrshire, Scotland
- £21,560.89 to £23,300.93 per year
Post: ‘Walking for Health’ Project Co-ordinator – Active Lifestyles Team Job Ref: L1086 Rate of Pay: AP2 (£21,560.89-£23,300.93) Hours: 37 hours per week (fixed term 12 months) Location: Various locations across North Ayrshire The Active Lifestyles Team ...