165 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (165)
- South East England (30)
- London (25)
- North West England (19)
- East Midlands (18)
- South West England (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- West Midlands (10)
- Scotland (8)
- Eastern England (7)
- North East England (5)
- 30 April 2021
- G4S - Preston, Lancashire
- £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year
Training Officer £25,000 - £30,000 per annum 40 hours per week, (Monday- Friday 08:30-17:00 Flexible) Home Based, with travel throughout the North West. Company Car will be provided. G4S Employment Support Services (ESS) are looking to recruit a dedicated team...
- 04 May 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4BN
Mott MacDonald has a strong track record in delivering Project Management, Strategic Consultancy and Technical Advisory commissions for a variety of large public and private sector clients. Our clients are delivering large programmes of regeneration, ...
- 07 May 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for an experienced, innovative, developer of people who will work both independently and across collaborative partnerships in order to continue to expand the delivery of the ...
- 06 May 2021
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £42,793 per year, pro rata
- Grade 8, Starting salary £42,793
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...
- 04 May 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,217 to £30,046 per year
Clinical Data Coordinator Southampton Clinical Trials Unit Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £25,217 to £30,046 Full Time Fixed Term (1 year) Closing Date: Tuesday 25 May 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1368621CM The Southampton ...
- 07 May 2021
- University of Portsmouth - PO1 2UP
- £27,511 to £30,046 per year
Faculty of Technology School of Mechanical & Design Engineering Research Associate Employment type: Fixed-term (to end no later than 30 June 2022) Employment basis: Full-time Salary: £27,511 - £30,046 per annum Post number: ZZ006797 Closing date: 23 May 2021 ...
- 11 May 2021
- NHS England - Oxford, OX4 2LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
This is an exciting time to join Thames Valley Cancer Alliance (TVCA) as it leads the delivery of NHS Long Term Plan ambitions for cancer across our local system. Through collaboration with partners, TVCA aims to improve outcomes for patients, and performance ...
- 23 April 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. University Hospital Bristol and Weston are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a flexible approach to be part of our General Theatres, Bristol Royal Infirmary. Are ...
- 27 April 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - BR1 3UH
- £40.04 to £40.04 per hour
Job Title: Joint Strategic Commissioner (Interim) Main Purpose of The Job The end-to-end strategic delivery of integrated commissioning, transformation and service improvement activity programmes/projects across the London Borough of Bromley (LBB) Council’s ...
- 10 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - CM1 1QH
- £115.63 to £115.63 per day
Job Title: Development and Flood Risk Officer Main Purpose of The Job The role is required to work across and understand the policies/processes in highways, water companies and the Environment Agency, maintaining knowledge of recent developments in the field ...