757 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (757)
- London (123)
- North West England (93)
- South East England (89)
- South West England (82)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (79)
- West Midlands (56)
- East Midlands (46)
- Scotland (43)
- Eastern England (32)
- North East England (28)
- 03 June 2021
- BBC - London, W1A 1AA
The News Design team is responsible for the Design of all BBC News content and storytelling formats. We serve a domestic and international audience and design across a range of platforms: The BBC News website and App, Social Media and BBC TV News programmes ...
- 10 June 2021
- Government Recruitment Service - Croydon, Metro Point
- £41,950 to £46,144 per year
We’re looking for people who are passionate about designing accessible services that are simple enough for everyone to use. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a growing user-centred design team in Croydon, Metro Point. This team will be a...
- 14 June 2021
- Government Recruitment Service - UK
- £47,549 to £60,188 per year, pro rata
The Project Creating a better way of moving waste and a clearer understanding of where it comes from, where it's going, and how it's dealt with will help government and industry make faster, and better decisions about our waste. Job description The Department ...
- 02 June 2021
- Elements Europe Ltd - Telford, Shropshire
- Competitive Package Available
Join the Future of the Construction Industry…. Elements Europe has successfully positioned itself as a leading organisation in the UK’s off-site manufacturing and construction market; having an enviable portfolio of projects across hotels, residential and ...
- 10 June 2021
- Government Recruitment Service - Croydon, London
- £57,434 to £63,175 per year
The first duty of the government is to keep citizens safe and the country secure. The Home Office has been at the front line of this effort since 1782. As such, we play a fundamental role in maintaining the security and economic prosperity of the UK. The Home ...
- 25 May 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3ED
- £55,000.00 to £65,000.00 per year
Permanent Project Design Manager - Main Contractor Design and Build - Competitive salary Package Your new company You will be working for an established main contractor that have continued to grow from strength to strength in the current environment. They ...
- 04 June 2021
- Scottish Government - Glasgow or Edinburgh
- £39,312 to £47,065 per year, pro rata
We are currently seeking applications for an Senior Service Designer based in Glasgow or Edinburgh. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range. Candidates with a disability who meet the ...
- 08 June 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £39,152 to £45,361 per year
School of Engineering Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £39,152 to £45,361 per annum Full Time Permanent Closing Date: Tuesday 13 July 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1340221DA-R The School of Engineering at the University of Southampton is a ...
- 13 June 2021
- Ministry of Defence - HR4 7DD
- £26,350 per year, pro rata
Development Wing MAB 12 as the Training Design Analyst (TDA) for all MAB training activity, will conduct training analysis (on behalf of the TRA), design, Force Development and assurance whilst also acting as an interface between HQ MAB J35, J7, Cap, FD and ...
- 08 June 2021
- Scottish Government - Glasgow, Scotland
- £39,312 to £47,065 per year
- DDaT Pay Supplement* £4,000 per annum pro rata
We are currently seeking applications for a Senior Service Designer within the Employability Improvement and Design Unit based in Glasgow. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range. ...