9 Manufacturing Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (9)
- South East England (3)
- Scotland (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Eastern England (1)
- North West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 03 March 2021
- Acorn Recruitment - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO61SR
- £13.88 to £19.00 per hour
What will the role involve? You'll be a valuable member of the team, using your excellent attention to detail to weld refined and intricate pieces up to 3mm in thickness. Skilled at understanding engineering drawings. Able to work with polished out material ...
- 03 March 2021
- BBC - Glasgow, G51 1DA
Our Multiplatform Productions team is one of Scotland’s leading creative businesses, with an unparalleled range of capabilities across genres and languages. We make content for BBC services including Radio Scotland and Radio nan Gàidheal, BBC ALBA and the BBC ...
- 02 March 2021
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford/Ilford, RM7 0AG
- £23,521 - £24,926 PART TIME SALARIES WILL BE PRO RATA
A Vacancy at Barking Havering and Redbridge Univ Hospitals NHS Trust. Part Time An opportunity has arisen to join our new Concierge team working in our busy outpatients department as a fixed term until November 2021, Part Time between 0700-20.00, 7 day working...
- 02 March 2021
- Hiredonline - DE4 5AG
TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT We have a temporary opportunity within our Finance Team for an Accounts Assistant working between 20-24 hours per week. We are open to candidates who may wish to spread the hours over 3, 4 or 5 days. The role will commence late ...
- 26 February 2021
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Solihull, B90 2DS
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum / pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated Staff Nurse to join our team. Shirley House is an adult respite service based in Shirley, Solihull. We provide 24 hour support for approximately 70 people with learning disability ...
- 25 February 2021
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Chichester, PO19 6SE
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata - 24 hr a week contract
The opportunity for a Switchboard Operator has arisen in the Switchboard of St Richards Hospital, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking a motivated and dependable individual who possesses good communication skills and has the ability to...
- 23 February 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £30,401 - £37,267 Per annum Pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse or midwife to join the expanding Quality Improvement Team. As a valued member of the team, the successful applicant will support the Quality Improvement Managers in facilitating activities and education ...
- 20 February 2021
- Meridian Business Support - Milton Keynes, Home Counties, MK1 1EW
- £22,000 to £28,000 per year
Automotive Manufacturing Team Leader - PERMANENT ROLE– £22,000- £28,000pa Are you an experienced AutomotiveManufacturing Team Leader looking for a new exciting challenge? Our client, aUK leading engineering company, is looking for an experienced ...
- 19 February 2021
- Argyll and Bute Council - Oban, PA34 5QD
- £17,748.00 to £18,790.00 per year
Service: Marine Services Closing Date: Friday March 12th 2021 To assist the Harbourmaster to ensure the safe operation of the Oban North Pier Pontoons, North Pier and other A&BC marine facilities within Oban Lorn & Isles area. During the summer months, 30 ...