6 Legal Jobs in West LondonShow filters
- Full time (6)
- 26 May 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Ealing, London, HA0 1EP
- £35,000.00 to £37,000.00 per year
Fantastic Registered Manager - Children's home ( NEW OPENING) Your new company A new Children's Residential Home based in Ealing for Children aged 16 - 21 years old. Your new role A fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager or Team Leader who wants to make a ...
- 16 May 2022
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Ealing, London, W5 2HL
- £24.03 to £27.78 per hour
Lawyer based in Ealing and the rate is £24.03 per hr PAYE This is a full time temporary contract role. Employer Reference: 5909 Provide legal advice and support on all matters relating to housing law and issues relating to community safety and to ensure the ...
- 11 May 2022
- Acorn Recruitment - London, W1T 5HP
- £50,000.00 to £75,000.00 per year
- Pension, bonus scheme
An exciting, professional, and fast moving Law Firm is seeking a like minded individual to join their rapidly expanding team of lawyers across all Commercial disciplines. They are seeking a lawyer with at least 2 years PQE in an Employee Incentives/Share ...
- 11 May 2022
- GLH Hotels - London, Greater London, W2 3HL
F&B Manager Contract Type - Permanent 39 hours per week Employment Type - Full Time Thistle Kensington Gardens is located near Queensway, within walking distance of Hyde Park and the West End of London. The hotel has recently been refurbished and has 175 ...
- 10 May 2022
- FibrePeople Ltd - Hammersmith, West London
- £26,000 to £29,000 per year
- + annual bonus
We are recruiting a Wayleaves Coordinator for our brilliant client. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in the fibre industry, as it continues to deploy broadband across the UK. Wayleaves are the access grant agreements for Network ...
- 27 April 2022
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB1 3EU
- £45,024 - £50,806 per annum inc HCAS
Are you an experienced, highly motivated mental health practitioner and who is passionate about improving health outcomes for those within the Criminal Justice system? Do you want to be part of a well-established and highly reputable service within the Trust? ...