5 Legal Jobs in South West LondonShow filters
- South West London (5)
- Collier's Wood (1)
- Kingston Upon Thames (1)
- Morden (1)
- Tooting (1)
- Wimbledon (1)
- Full time (5)
- 20 October 2020
- Capsticks Solicitors LLP - Wimbledon, South West London
- £52,000 to £63,000 per year
Vacancy: Solicitor – 2 years PQE Division: Employment Location: Wimbledon, London Term: Permanent Working hour: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Salary range: £52,000 - £63,000 The Firm Capsticks is a leading provider of legal services to the health, social...
- 15 October 2020
- David Benson Solicitors Ltd - Collier's Wood, South West London
- £35,000 per year, pro rata
- the salary will be increased annually depends on the performance of the employee. Employee is entitled to have 28 days holidays and other statutory entitlements
Renowned Firm in Southwest London planned to recruit a Business Development Manager from 1st of December 2020. David Benson Solicitors Ltd is based at 28, Merton High Street, London SW19 1DN and providing legal services in the field of Family, Employment, ...
- 01 October 2020
- Surrey County Council - Kingston upon Thames, KT12 DN
- £45,734 to £51,725 per year
At Surrey County Council, within our Property team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Senior Solicitor or Lawyer. We are looking for a flexible and motivated colleague to join this friendly and committed team. As a Senior Solicitor you will ...
- 29 September 2020
- Sirona Medical Limited - Wimbledon Park, London, SW17
- £20 to £29 per hour
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of RGN Band 5 and Band 6 Nurses located intheSouth West London area. If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a RGN Band 5 and Band 6 Nurse in theSouth West London region then ...
- 28 September 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Morden, South West London
- £22.60 to £28.14 per hour
Litigation Housing Lawyer needed in Morden Ref 5149275 Paying £22.60- 28.14 per hr Litigation Housing Lawyers with experience of housing work including possession claims (secure and temporary accommodation), injunctions for ASB and access, disrepair claim ...