6 Design jobs in BuckinghamshireShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- Full time (6)
- 04 June 2020
- NEWFORCE GLOBAL SERVICES LTD - Milton Keynes
- £41,000 to £45,000 per year
Number of vacancies : 1 Work location : Milton Keynes Job Reference : Newforce /2020-06 NEWFORCE GLOBAL SERVICES LTD currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented Technical Leader with expert knowledge in Oracle and cloud technologies. Job ...
- 01 June 2020
- 7 HILLS SOLUTIONS LTD - Milton Keynes
- £36,000 to £40,000 per year
Number of vacancies : 1 Salary : £36000 - £40000 Job posting date:01 June 2020 Closing Date : 29 June 2020 Work location: Milton Keynes 7 HILLS SOLUTIONS LTD currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented IT Technical architect with expert ...
- 20 May 2020
- White Clarke Group Ltd - Milton Keynes
- £33,000 to £37,000 per year
Description of the Role Our Software Engineers develop and deliver the next generation technologies and software to major global brands in the automotive, consumer and asset finance space. We deliver innovative solutions to more than 100 of the world's leading...
- 01 June 2020
- Aventra Systems - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £35,000 to £38,000 per year
Aventra Systems is currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results oriented Full Stack Developer with experience in providing multi-disciplined technical support as part of a team, and have practical knowledge of performance and capacity management ...
- 18 May 2020
- Ingram Micro UK - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
Position Summary The successful candidate will provide pre-sales support to the European Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Team, driving sales to UCC resellers and their end customers. They will work closely with the local sales, services and ...
- 05 June 2020
- Army Careers Centre Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £15,671 per year
- £15,671 (during training)
Full-time AS A CYBER ENGINEER, YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF THE THREE FOCUSED TRADES DEVELOPING, DEPLOYING AND MAINTAINING OUR BATTLE WINNING CYBER CAPABILITY. INFORMATION SERVICES ENGINEER You will be trained to manage, maintain, configure and deploy a wide range ...