71 Designer jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- Yorkshire And The Humber (71)
- West Yorkshire (38)
- South Yorkshire (16)
- North Yorkshire (12)
- East Riding (2)
- Full time (71)
- 18 September 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4DY
SQL Server DBA Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire Initial duration: Mid-June 2020 IR35: In scope Rate: Negotiable As a SQL Server DBA, you will provide DBA and development support for platforms hosting multiple high profile web applications for the NHS. The ...
- 12 September 2019
- 3Squared Limited - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £26,500 to £42,000 per year
As a Business Analyst, you will be a point of contact for our customers. Your role is to improve the experience customers have with our products and services. We need your skills to help evolve our suite of RailSmart products through feedback from our ...
- 18 September 2019
- Capita plc - North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, LS2 8AE
Location: Leeds LS2 8AE Becoming a Telephony Platforms Specialist with Capita Customer Management: This role is an exciting opportunity to work within our Telephony Platforms team, you will get the chance to work on our new platform Amazon Connect. You will be...
- 16 September 2019
- Equifax Limited - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Competitive Salary
Do you want to play a vital role in a $1.2 billion global technology transformation? Are you passionate about learning and innovation? At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people make more informed business and personal decisions. Today...
- 30 August 2019
- Medical Protection Society - Leeds, LS11 5AE
- £32,500 to £43,000 per year
Work with staff across all levels of the business to identify and formally capture process requirements arising from changes to existing and design of new processes. Assist in the support/development of future data requirements, translating these into detailed...
- 29 August 2019
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- £26,999 to £28,785 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified IT Technician to join the Service’s IT team to effectively and efficiently support, administer and contribute to the digital modernisation of the ICT infrastructure. Our ICT team is key in the design, ...
- 17 September 2019
- Yorkshire Building Society - Bradford, Yorkshire, BD5 8LJ
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- Circa £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits (C2-IT)
As our next Data & MI Developer you’ll be analysing, developing and testing data and MI solutions. You’ll join a like-minded team in our Bradford/Leeds based Business Intelligence function. What You'll Do • Gather and analyse business & data requirements for ...
- 22 August 2019
- University of Sheffield - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £40,792 to £48,677 per year
We are seeking an experienced Data Warehouse Architect to join the Data Warehouse project team to provide the technical leadership for the build and maintenance of a new corporate data warehouse. This strategic role will help enable effective and efficient ...
- 23 August 2019
- Sheffield Hallam University - Mirfield, West Yorkshire
- £27,000 to £33,000 per year
We are seeking an experienced intelligent systems developer as a core member of Forensic Testing Service's technology innovations. You will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of a range of scheduling, planning and automation...
- 04 September 2019
- Jet2 com - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9AW
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for a Software Developer to join our Ecommerce team who are responsible for delivering high quality developments across our two enterprise level websites, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays . This team is core to the future of the ...