11 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (11)
- London (3)
- North West England (3)
- Scotland (2)
- South East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Full time (11)
- 20 September 2019
- Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust - London, N15 3TH
- £78,679 - £91,430 p.a. inc. outer london weighting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious leader to join the team at Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust and deliver technology enabled transformation of clinical care services. The newly created role of Deputy CIO will suit an aspiring ...
- 18 September 2019
- NHS Shetland Board - Shetland Islands, Scotland
Information Services Manager (Ref: 5934) Full Time – 37.5 hours per week Band 7- Salary Range £37,570 - £44,688 per annum Plus Distant Islands Allowance of £1,841 per annum Relocation Assistance of up to £8000 available NHS Shetland IT, Information and eHealth...
- 16 September 2019
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN3 4NW
- £21,089 to £23,761 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wheelchair Technician to work within the specialist area of wheelchair provision, across the Wigan Borough. Previous experience of working in diagnosing and repairing mechanical devices/equipment is essential. Knowledge...
- 12 September 2019
- Skills For Care - LS1 2RP
- £24,154.89 per year
Job Title: Service Desk Technician Department: ICT Team Salary: £24,154.89 Location: Office based - Leeds, West Yorkshire Job status: Permanent Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week. Closing Date: 9am on Monday 30 September 2019 Interview date: 14 October 2019 ...
- 16 September 2019
- City and County Healthcare Recruitment - WA14 5GL
- £45,000 per year
Digital Learning Content Manager - Salary £45,000 Accountable to: CCH Head of Learning and Development (Seconded to the Group CIO for initial role) Location: Altrincham, London, or Stoke plus 25% TField Based Travel Responsible for: Content Development on the ...
- 28 August 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Isle of Wight, Isle of Wight, PO30 1DF
- £25,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year
- 27 August 2019
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Ormskirk, L39 2JW
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa
NHS West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group serves a population of approximately 115,000 people. The CCG is a membership organisation comprising 18 GP practices and is one of the smallest CCGs in the country. Established in 2013, this is an exciting ...
- 04 September 2019
- Neil Milburn - Hove, East Sussex
- £21,000 to £26,000 per year
Looking for an IT support engineer – we look after various small / medium sized businesses with varying IT needs / requests. You need to be flexible, patient, friendly, happy to work in a small office environment and must have experience in the following areas...
- 23 August 2019
- Pulse Healthcare Ltd - London
- £31,000 to £45,000 per year
JOB TITLE: PMO/Junior Project Manager JOB LOCATION: London SALARY: £31,000K - £45,000k per annum EMPLOYER NAME: PULSE HEALTHCARE LIMITED Pulse Healthcare Limited is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in ...
- 19 September 2019
- Ably Realtime Ltd. - London
- £40,000 to £70,000 per year
Location: London, UK Salary: £40k to £70k In this role Ably is an engineering company at its heart, with a community of engineers who use our realtime cloud service to build innovative applications and services. You will join a developer relations team who ...