24 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (24)
- North West England (7)
- East Midlands (3)
- London (3)
- South East England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- South West England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 05 May 2020
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Our website acts as key source of information for our users and therefore maintenance and development of our web platforms is a critical and ongoing function. This role can be delivered entirely remotely, and whilst we envisage this to largely be the case in ...
- 26 May 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 8SP
- £66,471 to £67,471 per year
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an ICT Technical Architect on a permanent basis for a role based at Hindlip Hall, Worcester. The main purpose of the role is to define and govern how technical solutions are designed, configured, and ...
- 28 May 2020
- Colchester Borough Council - Colchester, Essex
- £28,465 to £34,213 per year
We have an opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to join our digital team at Colchester Borough Council. We are looking for someone to lead on the development of web apps, APIs, and technical architecture for a range of digital projects. You will work closely...
- 27 May 2020
- Co-op Group - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M60 0AG
- £47,400 to £59,300 per year
- plus excellent benefits
Lead Front-end Engineer £47,400 - £59,300 (Grade D18) plus excellent benefits including: 28 days holiday / flexible working / annual incentive scheme Manchester city centre We're looking for 2 lead front-end engineers to join Co-op Digital. One role will sit ...
- 13 May 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9GP
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
The Application Configuration Team primarily supports and configures the Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system at Wythenshawe Hospital based on Allscripts Sunrise and works with other teams in Group Informatics to support systems and projects across the Trust...
- 27 May 2020
- The Dash Group (SW) Ltd - Redruth, Cornwall
WordPress Web Developer – Redruth Ref: 125-42 Overview Are you committed to the world of web development and looking for your next move? At The Dash Group we recognise how designing and coding is a vital part of part of our business and we’re looking for an ...
- 29 April 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £36,070 - 49,325 pa annum inc hcas
The Royal Marsden is a world leader in cancer research, treatment and education. Together with our academic partner, The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR), we are the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe and the only National Institute of Health ...
- 14 May 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 8DE
- £44,347 - £50,549 per annum inc HCA
Data Warehouse Developer An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic data warehouse team to lead the development of SSIS and SSAS packages to support analytics. The data warehouse team is focused on continuous improvement, using latest data warehouse ...
- 21 May 2020
- Leeds Trinity University - Horsforth, Leeds
- £33,797.00 to £40,322.00 per year
At Leeds Trinity University, we aspire to make a difference to the people, the professions and the places that we serve, and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our University community. We are ranked in the top 25 universities in the ...
- 07 May 2020
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £38,813 to £40,760 per year
37 Hours per week An exciting opportunity has arrived inside the Highway Asset Maintenance Team within the Communities Directorate. We are seeking a Highway Infrastructure and Maintenance Manager to oversee the Highway Asset Maintenance of the Borough. The ...