6 Designer jobs in Central LondonShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- Full time (6)
- 15 January 2020
- WHSmith - City of London, London, EC4A 2AB
- £19,000 to £21,000 per year
Marks & Spencer and WHSmith are excited to work together on a Franchise basis, combining our retail wisdom has successfully resulted in the roll-out of various formats across our Travel retail estate. We currently have 24 franchise stores which include several...
- 18 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - North West, EC2A 2DU
- £37,570 - £43,772 pa inc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced accredited SystmOne Prison trainers to join the national Health & Justice team, the role will be based in the North West, with Regional responsibilities for the North West Secure Estate and some...
- 09 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, WC1N 3JH
- £29,056 to £36,134 per annum inclusive
Transformation Portfolio Office Manager In this central role, you will support the core Transformation Directorate team which provides advice, leadership and coordination for a substantial portfolio of significant change programmes working across the whole ...
- 06 January 2020
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, EC1V 2PD
- £22,052 - £23,420 per annum inclusive of HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the busy ward clerk team within Moorfields Eye hospital based at the City Road site. You will be an integral member of the team. You will deliver excellent customer service...
- 16 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS, WC1N 3JH
- £36,481 to £44,044 per annum pro rata inclusive
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the NIHR Clinical Research Facility (CRF) in partnership with the Pharmacy Department at GOSH for a Senior Specialist Pharmacist. The CRF at Great Ormond Street Hospital is available to GOSH/ICH staff undertaking ...
- 18 January 2020
- NHS Jobs - Central London, EC1V 2PD
Moorfields NHS Trust the leading provider of eye health services in the UK and a world class centre of excellence for ophthalmic research and education is looking to appoint anHR Business Partner totheir StaffBank to fulfil a role at one of their sites in ...