568 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (568)
- North West England (247)
- Eastern England (78)
- London (54)
- South East England (49)
- South West England (46)
- Scotland (29)
- West Midlands (29)
- East Midlands (15)
- North East England (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Health And Social Care Manager – Merseyside
- 24 May 2023
- Accomplish - Merseyside, L6 3AJ
- £32,500 per year
Package Description Position: Project Manager (Full Time) Location: Peripatetic – Liverpool, Wirral, and Sefton Closing Date: Friday 17 th June 2023 Salary: Starting-£32,500 We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our supported ...
Mental Health Practice Lead - Social Care
- 24 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £33,250 to £47,673 per year
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £33,250 to £47,673 per annum plus great benefits including health cash plan and brilliant work life balance
Mental Health Practice Lead Newcastle upon Tyne Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £33,250 to £47,673 per annum plus great benefits including health cash plan and brilliant work life balance Home, a place where you belong Be part of something brilliant at ...
Homeless Mental Health Support Coordinator - Social Care
- 17 May 2023
- Home Group Limited - Blaydon-On-Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £22,500 per year
- Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £22,500 pa, plus great benefits including health cash plan!
Homeless Mental Health Support Coordinator Juniper House, Blaydon Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £22,500 pa, plus great benefits including health cash plan Enabling our customers to live safely. That’s when it hits home We have a fabulous job ...
Lead Practitioner / Team Leader - Aberdeen
- 26 May 2023
- Cornerstone - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- £25,985 to £25,985 per year
Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional looking for an exciting new role? We've got a great opportunity for you As our services continue to grow and evolve, we now have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dedicated individual to join...
Homefirst Team Practitioners - FLK10185
- 16 May 2023
- Falkirk Council - Falkirk, FK1 5QE
- £29,266.00 to £32,622.00 per year
Job Description This is an exciting time to join the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership and we are now looking to appoint a Homefirst practitioner to our Hospital discharge team. You will be a motivated worker who is both enthusiastic and committed to ...
Bank Senior Support Worker
- 24 May 2023
- Making Space - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £11.65 per hour
Bank Senior Support Worker - £11.65 per hour Lead with your Heart at Making Space Making Space is an award winning and values based national charity, we always aim high and our vision is to put Wellbeing at the Heart of Health & Social Care. At Making Space ...
- 15 May 2023
- The Future Care Group - Croydon, London, CR0 2BZ
- £12 per hour
- Employment benefits
Albany Lodge Croydon CR0 2BZ Team Leaders NVQ Level 3 Full time hours Days and Night shifts Hourly pay rate £12.00 Only applications with the right to work in the UK may apply to this role JOB PURPOSE The role of Team Leader is one of sufficient responsibility...
Care Support Worker
- 24 May 2023
- Service Care Solutions - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 4BW
- £20,319.00 per year
Care Support Worker Service Care is recruiting for a full time permanent Care Support Worker in Nottingham on behalf of a nationwide private support organisation caring for people with learning disabilities and complex needs. £150 Bonus for successful ...
Occupational Therapist - Urgent Response Team | Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
- 22 May 2023
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 5FW
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist within our Urgent Response Team. This innovative post provides the opportunity to work as part of the Community Occupational Therapy team in Salford providing assessments of patients in...
Clerical Officer - GLA10427
- 25 May 2023
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £21,063.65 to £22,669.21 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Health & Social Care Partnership are looking to recruit a Clerical Officer to join the Social Work, Compliance Team. This role will provide support to the Team to promote adherence to financial procedures, banking governance and ...