6 Design jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 24 August 2021
- Disability North - Northumberland, North East England
Hours: 6-40 a week. This is flexible, can include overnight cover – sleep-in, or live-in blocks. The number of hours is negotiable. Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour Area: West Northumberland (accessible by train/taxi/pick up) The individual is a retired academic, ...
- 20 September 2021
- North East Jobs - North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
- £40,001.00 to £50,000.00 per year
- £40,136 - £49,714 pa
MAINSCALE EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST North Tyneside Council Permanent: Full time Salary: Soulbury Scale A, Points 2 to 7 £40,136 - £49,714 pa With scope to achieve up to 3 SPAs, maximum of Scale A Point 10, £54,959 pa In certain circumstances previously awarded ...
- 07 September 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE29 8NH
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Our job purpose will involve providing specialist Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and review of patients with complex physical and health needs. The successful ...
- 03 September 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 newcroft, NE1 6ND
- £40,057 - £53,219 per annum
We are looking for Clinical or Counselling Psychologists to join our Primary Care Mental Health Team. Applicants must demonstrate essential requirements from the job description, key elements of this include • Doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology as ...
- 17 September 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
As part of a significant investment in pharmacist resource, we are looking to expand our well-established pharmacy team, providing a comprehensive and high quality clinical pharmacy service across the Trust’s Adult Oncology and Haematology, as well as ...
- 27 August 2021
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Gosforth Park Way), NE12 8ET
- £60,000 per year
- Salary circa £60,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) plus car allowance of £4609 per annum mileage for travel
Mental Health Nurse Consultant Permanent Full time (37.5 hours per week) Flexible office location: Home and working from one of our regional offices (national role) Salary circa £60,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) plus car allowance of £4609...