6 Designer jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 26 February 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic , temporary Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our adult oncology team. This post will support patients within NCCC as part of the inpatient team. We are seeking a motivated individual who has an understanding of frailty ...
- 26 February 2021
- Be Caring Limited - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £23,000 to £23,000 per year, pro rata
- 6 month starting contract with a view to extend
Summary We are looking for a dynamic trainer that loves a challenge and is confident in delivering training to our colleagues. If you are someone that thrives on improving the knowledge and skills of our carers, developing course materials and help meet our ...
- 04 February 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Blyth, Northumberland
- £9.21 per hour
- This post is for ad-hoc work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. Sleep-in duty allowance is £65.00. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-Hoc (work may be offered as and when required) Location: Community Rehabilitation/Living Support Services Responsible To: Living Support Services Manager Job ...
- 25 February 2021
- Humankind - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £22,250 to £28,000 per year
Main duties and responsibilities: To contribute, develop and promote effective working relationships within the partnership across Sunderland To ensure the achievement of key performance outcomes To implement, develop and assist in the management of services ...
- 01 March 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £8.80 per hour
- This post is for 'ad-hoc' work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-hoc (Work may be offered as and when required between 8.30 am and 9.00 pm, between Sunday and Saturday, maximum 7.5 hours per day) Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, ...
- 17 February 2021
- Caringhands@home limited - Northumberland, North East England
Job title: Healthcare assistant Reports to: Registered Manager Main function of the job: domiciliary homecare Due to the nature of this vacancy the applicant MUST DRIVE (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as ...