6 Social care swyddi yn East Midlands
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 04 October 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Heanor, Derbyshire
- £10.75 to £11.73 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Relief Senior Care Worker to join our team here at Florence Shipley Community Care Centre. The successful applicant will work alongside care staff and provide leadership and mentoring support to them whilst delivering all aspects of...
- 05 October 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Matlock, Derbyshire
- £9.81 to £10.01 per hour
We are recruiting Care Workers to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing and dressing, eating meals, ...
- 07 October 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata per annum
Fixed Term/Secondment Opportunity - Emergency Assessment Unit The post holder will act as Deputy to the Ward / Department Leader and will be required to: • Act as the Deputy to the Ward / Department Leader, regularly taking charge of the ward and ensuring that...
- 06 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Mapperley, NG3 6AA
- £47,126 - £53,219 Per Annum (Pro Rata for Part Time)
The Trust is the largest provider of mental health and community health services in Nottinghamshire and provides services locally, regionally and nationally, including forensic health services. We have an annual income of circa £460m and employ over 8,800 ...
- 15 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Clifton, NG11 8EW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
The Mental Health division of Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust comprises of three directorates; Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Services for Older People and Specialist Services. More than 2,800 dedicated staff provide vital and integral ...
- 18 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG4 3DR
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Care closer to home is becoming integral to the future of the NHS and the Community Health Services (CHS) Division of NottsHC are at the forefront of this exciting journey. Working with our system partners in creating collaborative ways to improve physical ...