12 Design jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 25 May 2021
- Caritas Care - Preston, Lancashire
- £8.96 per hour
SUPPORT WORKER (SESSIONAL) Learning Disability Services, Preston Salary Point 12 | £17, 516 pro rata (£8.96 per hour) Do you want the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives? We currently have job opportunities for Sessional Support Workers and...
- 18 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Huyton, L36 0UB
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
You will be responsible for ensuring service users’ needs are met through delivery of high quality care, working collaboratively in variety of settings including patients’ homes, schools, nurseries, children’s centres & clinics. You will be supported to ...
- 17 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Halton, Knowsley, St Helens, Warrington, WA2 8WA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to be part of a complete transformation of our Community Mental Health Services supporting the team manager and clinical leads to implement the Community Mental Health Framework. The Trust is looking to recruit ...
- 19 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4DJ
- £21,892 - £24,157 Per annum pro rota
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the ...
- 21 May 2021
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Widnes, WA8 3LZ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Psychologist within the Community Learning Disability Team (CLDT) based in Halton - (Runcorn and Widnes) to join our existing psychology team on a permanent, 30 hour per week basis. We welcome applications from...
- 08 June 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood, OL10 2DY
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata
The Paediatric Physiotherapy Team sits within the wider Children’s Integrated Community Health Services and is based at Callaghan House in Heywood. Physiotherapy is provided to children and young people from 0 – 19 years in the borough of Heywood, Middleton ...
- 26 May 2021
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Farnworth, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL4 7PD
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa pro rata
SPECIALIST OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST IN ADULT LEARNING DISABILITY COMMUNITY LEARNING DISABILITY TEAM / INTENSIVE SUPPORT TEAM Hours: 37.5 (1 WTE) Permanent contract – Job share considered We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic occupational ...
- 18 May 2021
- Community Integrated Care - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £10.52 to £10.52 per hour
About The Role We are currently seeking an Advanced Carer to join the team at Eachstep Blackley, working 24 hours per week on day shifts. The Advanced Carer role reports in to the Registered Nurse and assists with line management of our Support Workers. The ...
- 19 May 2021
- Making Space - Sale, Greater Manchester
- £10.09 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Senior Support Worker to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at Syrian House, our residential home in Sale M33 5AL. Syrian House is a large Victorian residence ...
- 01 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M11 3AA
- Dependent on experience
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS Community Health Services and Social Care Services in the City. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...