8 Designer jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 11 May 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Mansfield, NG18 4GW
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Sherwood Oaks NHS Are you: A qualified mental health nurse? Interested in being involved in a new exciting service? Passionate about providing high quality compassionate care to the population of Nottinghamshire? Able to demonstrate our core values of ...
- 09 May 2022
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata per annum
As an experienced Registered Nurse you will be required to provide strong clinical leadership within a multi-professional team as part of the Hospital Out Of Hours Team. This role is to maintain to provision of care ‘out of hours’ and supports the European ...
Clinical Psychologist Specialising in Older People | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 03 May 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, NG17 7AG
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
The Mental Health Division of Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust comprises of three directorates; Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Services for Older People and Specialist Services. More than 2,800 dedicated staff provide vital and integral ...
- 09 May 2022
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Calow, S44 5BL
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
Are you looking for your next move, to continue or develop your Nursing career? Do you strive to provide the best care for your patients? Do you love working with all different types of people? Do you enjoy making a real difference to others? We care for our ...
- 12 May 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum (pro rata for part time)
A Vacancy at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. We are excited to offer a rare opportunity to join the SLT Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Service within Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust. We work with adults with ...
- 13 May 2022
- NHS England - Derby, DE1 3QT
- £105,000 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen in the Midlands NHS England and Improvement Team for aMedical Director - System Improvement and Professional Standards. This is a key leadership role in the regional health system, with responsibility, in conjunction with other ...
- 12 May 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Worksop / Sutton-in-Ashfield, S81 0BD
- £32,306 - £39,027 Per Annum - pro rata for part time
A Vacancy at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist - Mental Health Services for Older People Full time working across inpatients and community or role can be split (0.6 community...
District Nurse - Community Specialist Practitioner | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 10 May 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN227XF
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rota for part time)
Care closer to home is becoming integral to the future of the NHS and the Community Health Services (CHS) Division of NottsHC are at the forefront of this exciting journey. Working with our system partners in creating collaborative ways to improve physical ...