12 Social care swyddi yn Greater ManchesterDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England
- Greater Manchester (12)
- Manchester (7)
- Bolton (1)
- Bury (1)
- Oldham (1)
- Sale (1)
- Wigan (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 November 2022
- Bridgewater Homecare - Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £11.50 per hour
- Plus Travel Time & Mileage
Job description Do you want to work for a company that you can truly be proud of? Do you want to do something that really makes a difference to people's lives? Do you want to feel valued and appreciated for the work you do? Do you want to work for the 'Best ...
- 18 November 2022
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity to be involved in ground-breaking research to tackle inequalities in psychosis care for Black and Mixed heritage people within Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH) in partnership with The University of Manchester...
- 02 December 2022
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Oldham, OL1 1SP
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum, pro rata
To support and enhance the professional psychological care of users of the service, providing psychological assessments and interventions within the scope appropriate to level of experience and training, and to undertaking related tasks to enhance assessment, ...
- 17 November 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - HMR, M24 1AY
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and dynamic Staff Nurses to join our forward thinking team of Nurses within Heywood Middleton and Rochdale Integrated Neighbourhood Teams . Whilst community experience would be an advantage we are keen to recruit ...
- 08 November 2022
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - PRESTWICH, M25 3BL
- £48,526 - £54,619 Per annum, pro rata
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is now established as a part of the Government's strategy, 'Best Research for Best Health'. It is committed to establishing the NHS as an internationally recognised centre of research excellence through ...
- 21 November 2022
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- to be funded by the education contract.
The role of the Associate Dean helps support the Postgraduate Dean in embracing corporate, statutory and non-statutory functions, aligning with the HEE mandate. The role is focussed firmly upon improving patient and learner safety and experience, and ensuring ...
- 23 November 2022
- Action for Children - Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL9 6BU
- £34,700 per year
Practice Team Leader (Emotional Health and Wellbeing Team Leader) Location: Trafford, Lancashire and Bolton Salary Circa: £34,700 per annum, pro rata Contract/hours: Part-time Fixed Term Contract (working 18.5 hours a week) flexibility is required to work ...
- 09 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £33,706 - £40,588 Per Annum, Pro Rata
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is capable of contributing to the development of research within our team. As a team we are passionate about supporting children and their families throughout their entire cancer research ...
- 17 November 2022
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL2 2JW
- £41,659 - £47,672 pa pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for Pharmacists to join our Integrated Community Services (ICSD) Pharmacy team in community services on a fixed term contract for 12 months (maternity cover). We have 2 posts with a total of 1.25 wte and will consider full time and ...
- 18 November 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Sale, M33 7ZF
- £41,659 - £47,672 Per Annum, Pro Rata
This post is a 12 month 0.5 wte maternity leave cover in Trafford’s Learning Disability CAMHS Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multiagency team, working alongside clinical psychologists and community learning disability nurses to provide a...