782 Social care jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- South West England (782)
- Dorset (152)
- Somerset (147)
- Wiltshire (114)
- Devon (89)
- Cornwall (69)
- Bristol (62)
- Gloucestershire (62)
- North Somerset (31)
- Bath & N E Somerset (30)
- Plymouth (26)
- 26 July 2022
- Leonard Cheshire - Timsbury, Bath
- £11.65 to £14.15 per hour
33.75 hours per week; £11.65 per hour We have enhancements for shifts between the hours of 5pm and 7am and weekend enhancements from Friday at 5pm - Monday at 7am. For these hours you will be paid an additional £2.50 per hour As a Team Leader with Leonard ...
- 29 July 2022
- Devon County Council - Devon, South West England
We are looking for flexible and resilient people to work across all locations in Devon to provide person-centred care for people in residential homes and in their own homes. You need to be prepared to assist with a wide variety of tasks, which could include ...
- 14 July 2022
- Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Westbury, Wiltshire
- £10.00 per hour
- Pay review pending
Nature of Post 40 hrs available, am and pm - 7 days a week. Job share/part-time hours will be considered. £ pay review pending, 5.6 weeks holiday per year including bank holidays (pro rata for part time). • To assist with all tasks associated with running an ...
- 18 July 2022
- 3 Trees Care & Support Ltd. - Bristol
- £9.70 - £11.84 per hour
THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU Join our team and receive a joining bonus of £250 Working independently & collaboratively with people with various learning disabilities & healthcare needs (aged 18-65), mostly 24-hour services, in their own homes. -Empowering people ...
- 08 August 2022
- Home Group Limited - Yeovil, Somerset
- £20,250 per year
- Salary: £20,250 pa, negotiable based on skills and experience, plus Brilliant Benefits!
Home Achievement Programme Coordinator - Support Coordinator Level 3 Yeovil, Somerset Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary: £20,250 pa, negotiable based on skills and experience, plus Brilliant Benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives...
- 26 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Poole, BH12 4NB
- £22549.00 to £24882.00 a year p.a. pro rata for part time
The Poole Hub based at Alderney Hospital in Poole is looking for a Health and Social Care Co-ordinator to join our team. This is an exciting and developing role. It is pivotal to bring services together in order to provide seamless care for frail and ...
- 13 July 2022
- Spectrum ASD - Hayle, Cornwall
- £25,500.00 per year
Vacancy for the position of – Deputy Manager - Adult Social Care Salary – £25.500 per annum. Brief Description To support the Regional and Registered Managers in appropriately managing Spectrum resources in line with the Code of Conduct, Statement of Values, ...
- 22 July 2022
- First City Nursing and Care - Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2QG
- £9.52 to £15.46 per hour
- Pension, Full Training, Mileage
Are you looking for a new career pathway? Want to make a positive impact every single day If you don't like the thought of being stuck behind a desk or in a factory setting working on repetitive tasks, then becoming a Healthcare Assistant / Support worker ...
- 10 August 2022
- Home Group Limited - Torquay, Devon
- £19,650 to £25,760 per year, pro rata
- Part Time hours available, including weekends only Salary of £19,650 (£10.05 ph) to £25,760 (£13.17 ph) (pro rata) Plus, Brilliant Benefits and a generous pension scheme!
Mental Health Supported Living Coordinator Torquay, Devon Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) or Part Time hours available, including weekends only Salary of £19,650 (£10.05 ph) to £25,760 (£13.17 ph) (pro rata) Plus, Brilliant Benefits and a generous pension ...
- 28 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Weston-super-mare, BS23 4QU
- £23960.00 to £31639.00 a year
As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will join a progressive and successful Health and Social Care Team delivering a range of full-time and part-time Further Education programmes within the Sport and Health & Social Care Faculty