2,821 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (2,821)
- South East England (485)
- Eastern England (409)
- North West England (409)
- South West England (327)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (237)
- West Midlands (226)
- London (213)
- East Midlands (198)
- Wales (133)
- North East England (69)
- 27 January 2021
- Home Group Limited - Sunderland (Toward Road), SR1 2QF
- £33,250 to £43,050 per year
- Salary £33,250 - £43,050
Mental Health Practitioner Sunderland Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Brilliant work/life balance Salary £33,250 to £43,050 per annum Plus Brilliant Benefits Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, housing and care. That’s when it hits home. This is your...
- 12 February 2021
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Gosforth Park Way), NE12 8ET
- £50,000 to £60,000 per year
Regional Clinical Psychologist Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) plus On Call Salary £50,000 to £60,000 pa (depending on skills and experience) plus mileage for travel Home based but covering the North region Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, housing...
- 17 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Aylesbury, HP20 1DS
- £37.67 per hour plus accrued holiday pay
We are looking for someone with experience in leadership in testing, to help provide the support for Informatics Department as Test manager Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide a ...
- 12 February 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - Ealing, W5 4RN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum plus London Weighting
West London NHS Trust is one of the most diverse providers of NHS mental and physical care in the UK. We are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission and ‘outstanding’ for caring and our forensic services. We are here to care for people with mental and ...
- 22 February 2021
- Home Group Limited - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £27,000 to £27,000 per year
Permanent, full time (37.5 hpw) Salary up to £27,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) plus On Call Delivering support with a difference. That’s when it hits home. We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join our Transforming Care team, ...
- 17 February 2021
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Nelson, BB9 9SZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum
At East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust our vision is to be widely recognised for providing safe, personal and effective care. We currently provide high quality services and treat over 600,000 people across East Lancashire and the surrounding area. We employ ...
- 23 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Worcestershire, WR5
- £15.66-£25.05 ph
Job Title and Grade: Bank Community Nurse Band 5 Pay Rates: Days: £15.66 Saturdays/Nights: £20.35 Sunday/Bank Hols: £25.05 Location/Trust: Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust Neighbourhood Teams Covered: Worcester Pershore and Upton ...
- 25 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Specialist Treatment and Recovery Service, Hull, HU6 8QR
- £31,365 - £37,890
Are you an experienced band 5 or band 6 Occupational Therapist with a passion for promoting recovery in a mental health setting? Join a new and pioneering service Comprehensive and structured development package Be part of a value based multi-disciplinary team...
- 18 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Gloucester, GL2 2BP
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
Job Title – Senior Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 Base – First Point of Contact Centre (FPCC) Waterwells Salary – £31,365 - £37,890 Hours per week – 37.5 Internal applicants who wish to be considered for a secondment opportunity should discuss with their ...
- 13 February 2021
- NHS Jobs - Kingston CAMHS, Kingston, KT6 7QU
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata pa inc plus Outer Londo
South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust has a rich history, well-established community links and an international reputation. We provide a full range of local mental health services to the Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth ...